Cybersecurity Automation Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Be certain that your operation works with Technology Risk Management and Information Security Divisions to ensure cyber vulnerability remediation solutions are understood and implemented.
Benefits of the Cybersecurity Automation Kanban
1869 Ready to use prioritized Cybersecurity Automation requirements:
- Do you have devices that provide support for automated security status monitoring tools, specifically for monitoring system events related to cybersecurity (example, syslog)?
- Does the vendor have an industry recognized security track record or are they not cybersecurity experts and relatively new to the security scene?
- When using external vendors for process outsourcing or automation technology, have they been assessed for vendor risk to ensure robust governance and cybersecurity protocols are in place?
- Does your cybersecurity plan include recognition of critical facilities and/or cyber assets that are dependent upon IT or automated processing?
- What are your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee policies and procedures?
- What does it take for automated logical reasoning behind governance and adjudication decisions necessary for cybersecurity management?
- Do you have a process to ensure cybersecurity for your entire fleet of automation assets?
- Are you sharing cybersecurity information using automated exchange standards with other organizations?
- Do you have a working process for the vetting and implementation of new technologies, including behavioral analytics, automation and cognitive, for inclusion in your cybersecurity architecture?
- How do you account for the role and benefit that At-Will inspections provide in ensuring that Departmental contractors have adopted adequate cybersecurity measures?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1869 Cybersecurity Automation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cybersecurity Automation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1869 Cybersecurity Automation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cybersecurity Automation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cybersecurity Automation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cybersecurity Automation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now