Cyber Security Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Check that your process provides technical expertise and support to (internal) clients, IT management and staff in cybersecurity threat risk assessments, development, testing and the implementation and operation of appropriate information security plans, procedures, and control techniques designed to prevent, minimize or quickly recover from cyber-attacks or other serious events.
Benefits of the Cyber Security Kanban
1400 Ready to use prioritized Cyber Security requirements:
- Does the vendor have designated cybersecurity personnel, as a Chief Information Security Officer, and does the vendor require its staff to undergo cybersecurity and data privacy training?
- Do you have cybersecurity policy document to ensure the security of your organizations cyber system?
- How does your organization view the security of public cloud environments to host and deliver its business applications and data assets?
- Which departments have high risk data that the cyber threat actors would be interested in and what is the current posture in terms of security measures?
- Where cloud services are already being used, does your organization have processes for checking performance against agreed security practices?
- Does your organization use cloud based security services to help ensure data security and privacy?
- How does your organization maximize data security when various employees store and access data on the cloud server?
- Do you have an engaging and effective information security awareness program in place across your organization designed to influence and drive new cyber resilient behaviors?
- Does your organization have the capacity and capability to analyze security data made available by the cloud provider?
- Can your cloud defenses provide continuous security assessment policy checks, so organization cloud data storage always requires access credentials or MFA?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1400 Cyber Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cyber Security roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1400 Cyber Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the Cyber Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cyber Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cyber Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now