Business Intelligence and Analytics Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Guarantee your group delivers in-depth digital marketing/web analytics and insights, using advanced quantitative and scientific approaches to business analysis related to performance marketing, in support of the organizations (internal) customer engagement strategies including digital intelligence for channels such as Search, E-mail, Display, Social Media, and Mobile leveraging web analytics, big data, business intelligence, data visualization, and other capabilities to drive marketing optimization efforts.
Benefits of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Kanban
2309 Ready to use prioritized Business Intelligence and Analytics requirements:
- How do you know if the data being analyzed is good enough?
- What does the vendor offer to integrate analytics with in house data warehouses, Business Intelligence and other predictive analytics?
- What business intelligence and data analytics competences are needed among personnel at various levels of your organization and specifically the control and analytics teams?
- Where is Business Intelligence no longer required with more sophisticated predictive analytics and data visualization tools?
- Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
- Which business areas are currently benefiting the most from the use of AI in analytics and data management?
- Who uses computerized decision support including analytics and Business Intelligence systems?
- Where are big data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and artificial intelligence among current and future expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
- What are the key determinants of Business Intelligence and Analytics success?
- Does your business model leverage analytics for intelligence and insight?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2309 Business Intelligence and Analytics critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Intelligence and Analytics roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2309 Business Intelligence and Analytics critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Business Intelligence and Analytics critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Intelligence and Analytics Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Intelligence and Analytics Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now