Blockchain for Business 2019
A user-friendly introduction to blockchain technology and its business applications
About the Book
Your one-stop guide to blockchain technology and its business applications
- Assimilate blockchain services such as Ethereum and Hyperledger to transform industrial applications
- Know in and out of blockchain technology to understand various business use cases
- Understand various common and not-so-common challenges faced in blockchain development
Blockchain for Business 2019 is a comprehensive guide that enables you to bring in various blockchain functionalities to extend your existing business models and make correct fully-informed decisions. You will learn how decentralized applications are transforming numerous business sectors that are expected to play a huge role in the future. You will see how large corporations are already implementing blockchain technology now. You will then learn about the various blockchain services, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and others to understand their use cases in a variety of business domains. You will develop a solid fundamental understanding of blockchain architecture.
Moving ahead, you will get to grips with the inner workings of blockchain, with detailed explanations of mining, decentralized consensus, cryptography, smart contracts, and many other important concepts. You will delve into a realistic view of the current state of blockchain technology, along with its issues, limitations, and potential solutions that can take it to the next level.
By the end of this book, you will all be well versed in the latest innovations and developments in the emerging blockchain space.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain and how it was developed
- Gain a good understanding of economic concepts and developments
- Develop a base for concepts such as cryptography, computer networking, and programming
- Understand the applications of blockchain and its potential impact on the world
- Become well versed with the latest developments in the blockchain space
- Explore blockchain frameworks, including decentralized organizational structures, networks, and applications
Who this book is for
This book is for financial professionals, business executives, managers, and enthusiasts who are interested in getting well-versed with blockchain technology in various business domains. This book will help boost your existing business models using blockchain services. No prior experience of blockchain is required.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now