Angular Projects-Second Edition
About the Book
Go deeper with Angular web application development — build captivating real-world applications while exploring modern web technologies and best practices
- Explore Angular's capabilities for building applications across different platforms
- Combine popular web technologies with Angular such as monorepo, Jamstack, and PWA
- Build your own libraries and schematics using Angular CDK and Angular CLI
Packed with practical advice and detailed recipes, this updated second edition of Angular Projects will teach you everything you need to know to build efficient and optimized web applications using Angular.
Among the things you’ll learn in this book are the essential features of the framework, which you’ll master by creating ten different real-world web applications. Each application will demonstrate how to integrate Angular with a different library and tool.
As you advance, you’ll familiarize yourself with implementing popular technologies, such as Angular Router, Scully, Electron, Angular service worker, Nx monorepo tools, NgRx, and more while building an issue tracking system. You’ll also work on a PWA weather application, a mobile photo geotagging application, a component UI library, and many other exciting projects.
In the later chapters, you’ll get to grips with customizing Angular CLI commands using schematics.
By the end of this book, you will have the skills you need to be able to build Angular apps using a variety of different technologies according to your or your client’s needs.
What you will learn
- Set up Angular applications using Angular CLI and Nx Console
- Create a personal blog with Jamstack and SPA techniques
- Build desktop applications with Angular and Electron
- Enhance user experience (UX) in offline mode with PWA techniques
- Make web pages SEO-friendly with server-side rendering
- Create a monorepo application using Nx tools and NgRx for state management
- Focus on mobile application development using Ionic
- Develop custom schematics by extending Angular CLI
Who this book is for
This book is for developers with beginner-level Angular experience who want to become proficient in using essential tools and dealing with the various use cases they may encounter in Angular. Beginner-level knowledge of web application development and basic experience working with ES6 or TypeScript is essential before you dive in.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now