Amazon Connect: Up and Running
Amazon Connect: Up and Running
About the Book
Explore Amazon Connect, from implementing call flows and creating AI bots to integrating artificial intelligence solutions and analyzing critical customer sentiment
- Discover how to integrate chat with Connect to allow organizations to reduce operations costs
- Leverage machine learning to perform natural language processing (NLP) for analyzing customer feedback and trends
- Learn how to integrate your enterprise application with Amazon Connect
Amazon Connect is a pay-as-you-go cloud contact center solution that powers Amazon’s customer contact system and provides an impressive user experience while reducing costs. Connect's scalability has been especially helpful during COVID-19, helping customers with research, remote work, and other solutions, and has driven adoption rates higher. Amazon Connect: Up and Running will help you develop a foundational understanding of Connect's capabilities and how businesses can effectively estimate the costs and risks associated with migration.
Complete with hands-on tutorials, costing profiles, and real-world use cases relating to improving business operations, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you everything you need to get your call center online, interface with critical business systems, and take your customer experience to the next level. As you advance, you'll understand the benefits of using Amazon Connect and cost estimation guidelines for migration and new deployments. Later, the book guides you through creating AI bots, implementing interfaces, and leveraging machine learning for business analytics.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to bring a Connect call center online with all its major components and interfaces to significantly reduce personnel overhead and provide your customers with an enhanced user experience (UX).
What you will learn
- Become well-versed with the capabilities and benefits of Amazon Connect
- Determine cost-effective solutions by integrating Connect with AWS
- Create, modify, and connect contact flows to improve efficiency
- Build a conversational interface with Amazon Lex
- Find out how to transfer contact records out of Connect via Kinesis
- Gather user insights and improve business operations with Amazon QuickSight
- Analyze customer-agent conversations with ML speech analytics capabilities
- Discover ways to provide superior customer service at a lower cost
Who this book is for
This Amazon Connect book is for anyone looking to save costs and improve their customer experience through a more advanced call center using Amazon Connect and other AWS capabilities. A technical understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and beginner-level business administration experience are necessary to address cost concerns and risks.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now