Agile Processes and Principles Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Check that your group is involved in complex software and infrastructure project management, software development team management using Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies.
Benefits of the Agile Processes and Principles Kanban
2646 Ready to use prioritized Agile Processes and Principles requirements, to:
- Bring processes to life and create a service based architecture that not only maintains the current business practices and also allows for agile change and transformation.
- Address growing demand and expectations from business leaders to use IT not just an enabler, and to provide faster, smarter, and more agile solutions, which help.
- Align business processes with analysis and requirements for technology projects.
- Refactor the business into processes, components, and services that can interact dynamically and change in an agile manner.
- Get away from this tired process that relies only on production data and start testing at the speed of agile.
- Build practices, processes, and tools to help align people with business strategy.
- Ensure information in enterprise applications is supporting agile operations, streamlined processes, and outstanding customer service.
- Ensure an agile development team remains aligned to organization strategy and market needs.
- Perform a change and have rapid feedback on its success in an Agile like manner.
- Integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2646 Agile Processes and Principles critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Agile Processes and Principles roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2646 Agile Processes and Principles critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Agile Processes and Principles critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Agile Processes and Principles Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Agile Processes and Principles Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now