About the Book
- Explore the new ES6 syntax, the event loop, and asynchronous programming
- Learn the test-driven development approach when building apps
What you will learn
- Examine major features in ES6 and implement those features to build applications
- Create promise and callback handlers to work with asynchronous processes
- Develop asynchronous flows using Promise chaining and async/await syntax
- List the benefits and drawbacks of functional programming compared to other styles
- Construct applications with the Node.js backend framework and the React frontend framework
Who this book is for
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now