Advanced Deep Learning with Python
Design and implement advanced next-generation AI solutions using TensorFlow and PyTorch
About the Book
Gain expertise in advanced deep learning domains such as neural networks, meta-learning, graph neural networks, and memory augmented neural networks using the Python ecosystem
- Get to grips with building faster and more robust deep learning architectures
- Investigate and train convolutional neural network (CNN) models with GPU-accelerated libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Apply deep neural networks (DNNs) to computer vision problems, NLP, and GANs
In order to build robust deep learning systems, you’ll need to understand everything from how neural networks work to training CNN models. In this book, you’ll discover newly developed deep learning models, methodologies used in the domain, and their implementation based on areas of application.
You’ll start by understanding the building blocks and the math behind neural networks, and then move on to CNNs and their advanced applications in computer vision. You'll also learn to apply the most popular CNN architectures in object detection and image segmentation. Further on, you’ll focus on variational autoencoders and GANs. You’ll then use neural networks to extract sophisticated vector representations of words, before going on to cover various types of recurrent networks, such as LSTM and GRU. You’ll even explore the attention mechanism to process sequential data without the help of recurrent neural networks (RNNs). Later, you’ll use graph neural networks for processing structured data, along with covering meta-learning, which allows you to train neural networks with fewer training samples. Finally, you’ll understand how to apply deep learning to autonomous vehicles.
By the end of this book, you’ll have mastered key deep learning concepts and the different applications of deep learning models in the real world.
What you will learn
- Cover advanced and state-of-the-art neural network architectures
- Understand the theory and math behind neural networks
- Train DNNs and apply them to modern deep learning problems
- Use CNNs for object detection and image segmentation
- Implement generative adversarial networks (GANs) and variational autoencoders to generate new images
- Solve natural language processing (NLP) tasks, such as machine translation, using sequence-to-sequence models
- Understand DL techniques, such as meta-learning and graph neural networks
Who this book is for
This book is for data scientists, deep learning engineers and researchers, and AI developers who want to further their knowledge of deep learning and build innovative and unique deep learning projects. Anyone looking to get to grips with advanced use cases and methodologies adopted in the deep learning domain using real-world examples will also find this book useful. Basic understanding of deep learning concepts and working knowledge of the Python programming language is assumed.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now