MATLAB is a tool for introductory and advanced courses in mathematics, engineering and science. This tool is used for various image processing techniques. Image processing is a multidisciplinary field. The various steps involved in Image processing include importing the image with an optical scanner or digital camera, analyzing and manipulating the image. It finds use in numerous sectors including medicine, industry, military , consumer electronics etc.
What Will I Get ?
- Perform Digital Image Processing using MATLAB
- Perform Intensity Transformations
- Frequency domain processing
- Color image processing
- Morphological image processing
- Learn M Function programming
- Spatial Filtering
- Image Restoration and Reconstruction and Geometric transformations
- Image segmentation
- System with Internet is required
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB is required