Desktop Applications with Inventory Software C# .NET
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -18 hours
This course is all about desktop application development. In this course, you'll be able to learn the following things:
- Setting up the environment
- Setting up base forms
- Initialization and database planning
- Designing forms
- Global connection for the entire software
- Responsiveness of desktop application
- Different controls
- Connecting desktop application to SQL Server database
- Performing C.R.U.D. operations
- Setting up reports using SAP Crystal Reports
- Troubleshooting and detecting errors
- How to create DLLs (Dynamic Link Library)
- Calling and using modules
- Creating secure certificates for every DLL's
- Learn to create SETUP for the project
- Deployment of software on the client machine
- Deployment of software on multiple PCs
- Handling Firewall exceptions
You will learn all the above parameters using an example application which is Inventory Management System. Furthermore, you will be learning at the same time Microsoft SQL Server and SAP Crystal Reports. Overall this course is a complete combo of technologies that are used across the globe and still, there is a good job market. You'll be integrating your software with hardware like a barcode reader or scanner and everything will be done using the database the overall result will be in the form of reports that you can print and save in EXCEL or PDF format.
What will you learn in this course:
- The student will learn how to set up a base for software.
- The student will learn how to use OOP concepts in software development
- The student will learn how to convert user requirements into code.
- The student will learn how to integrate with the database.
- The student will learn how to summarize results on SAP Crystal Reports.
- The student will learn how to DEBUGGING and TRACING of ERRORS.
- The student will learn to write simply to complex database queries
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The student should know the basics of programming.
- The student should be aware of Object Oriented Programming.
- The student should be aware of Microsoft SQL Server.
- You can take my C# OOP, and SQL Server courses first if you are a layman
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Required Software's 02:06 02:06
- Software Theme & BASE 25:15 25:15
I am an experienced .NET professional having 9 years of experience as an instructor in Karachi, Pakistan. Currently, I am working as Project Manager in a financial institution and handles eMoney wallet with in house software development. I have worked on .NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL as well as other open source tools like PHP, ANDROID, J QUERY, CRYSTAL REPORTS, MySQL , WORD PRESS, ANGULAR JS,HTML 5 CSS3, JAVA SCRIPT & JAVA.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now