Decorators - A milestone for any serious python programmer
Python Decorators Discussion in a simple, easy to understand manner aided with story based discussion, and examples
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, you will get an understanding of Decorator in Python including its importance (in the form of a story), definition, examples, illustrations, use cases, and related topics
By the end of this course, you will get a clear understanding of;
-Decorating functions with parameters examples
-Chaining decorators in python | Applying multiple decorators to a single function
-Simple to complex examples.
You will definitely love this course because it is simple, easy and takes levels ahead in programming without even noticing :)
Good Bye, or if you are looking to connected, use the following.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Pro Python Developers, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence Students and Web Developers who are looking for Python as their programming language or looking to explore simplicity of Python Programming language
What will you learn in this course:
- It will help students build strong foundation of Decorators, its importance, uses in Python with examples in Jupyter Notebook
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Python 3.0 + and Jupyter Notebook installed
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:15 01:15
- Story - Python Decorators Importance 02:40 02:40
- Python Decorator Details 07:12 07:12
- Python Decorators With Parameters 09:42 09:42
- Python Chaining Decorators 05:46 05:46
- Python Debugging Decorators 05:00 05:00
- Python Decorators Summary 06:52 06:52
- Solution to Python Decorators Exercise 08:43 08:43
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now