Fundamentals to Customer Service
Satisfy your customer needs
Engage with them: designing your interactions to excellence
Voice: defining your style
Improving your skills
Conflicts and angry customers
Efficiency with process
Being consistent with your SERVICE
Answer these questions:
Do you struggle dealing with angry customers?
Do you customers love you?
Do your customer recommend you to their friends?
Do you feel you are always at the mercy of your customers?
You may think that it's a very hard task to get customers to actually love your company, that only big companies can achieve that you that it's simply unpractical for a business like yours, but guess what: it's not!
Customer Service Excellence can help your business thrive in many ways, like increasing sales, make your customers recommend you to others, comment and rate your company (helping your marketing team), and it ultimately make your customers even more open to your calls and to your proposals.
In this course Customer Service Excellence, you will learn not only what's an excellent customer service and learn and see new unique and amazing tools and frameworks, but also how to shape your own customer services guidelines and also how to create strategies that fit perfectly to your business and customers, so you can achieve an excellent service.
What's in it:
Ten unique downloadable tools, ready to print
There are almost 70 lessons, short and straight to the point
More than 6 hours of content: the most complete course
It's proven to be successful: it was built upon a face-to-face course
Ten written exercises for you to reflect on your skills
Watch it whenever you want and in the order you like
10 sections covering customer services from A to Z
Support and interaction with the instructor
What Will I Get ?
- You will learn how to service EVERY customer with excellence, in an organized way
- How to deal with unsatisfied customers, with a clear structure for answers
- You'll have practical tools at your disposal in any moment for every situation
- How to shape your customer service operations to excellence, modelling your business and structure
- You''ll get feedback from me for every assignment on the course
- In the end, you will better equipped to assume a leadership role on Customer Services