Customer Service Excellence - from customers to operations
How to deal with dissatisfied and angry customers and create a human and excellent service
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Answer these questions:
Do you struggle dealing with angry customers?
Do you customers love you?
Do your customer recommend you to their friends?
Do you feel you are always at the mercy of your customers?
You may think that it's a very hard task to get customers to actually love your company, that only big companies can achieve that you that it's simply unpractical for a business like yours, but guess what: it's not!
Customer Service Excellence can help your business thrive in many ways, like increasing sales, make your customers recommend you to others, comment and rate your company (helping your marketing team), and it ultimately make your customers even more open to your calls and to your proposals.
In this course Customer Service Excellence, you will learn not only what's an excellent customer service and learn and see new unique and amazing tools and frameworks, but also how to shape your own customer services guidelines and also how to create strategies that fit perfectly to your business and customers, so you can achieve an excellent service.
What's in it:
Ten unique downloadable tools, ready to print
There are almost 70 lessons, short and straight to the point
More than 6 hours of content: the most complete course
It's proven to be successful: it was built upon a face-to-face course
Ten written exercises for you to reflect on your skills
Watch it whenever you want and in the order you like
10 sections covering customer services from A to Z
Support and interaction with the instructor
What will you learn in this course:
- You will learn how to service EVERY customer with excellence, in an organized way
- How to deal with unsatisfied customers, with a clear structure for answers
- You'll have practical tools at your disposal in any moment for every situation
- How to shape your customer service operations to excellence, modelling your business and structure
- You''ll get feedback from me for every assignment on the course
- In the end, you will better equipped to assume a leadership role on Customer Services
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- How to navigate through this course 03:32 03:32
- Hello, I'll be your instructor! 07:31 07:31
- What to expect when your customers are expecting 06:57 06:57
- Why does bad service happen 06:21 06:21
- The two things every customer need 04:25 04:25
- TOOL: The Attention and Care Framework
- INSTRUCTION: putting your personas into the framework 06:15 06:15
Fundamentals to Customer Service
Satisfy your customer needs
Engage with them: designing your interactions to excellence
Voice: defining your style
Improving your skills
Conflicts and angry customers
Efficiency with process
Being consistent with your SERVICE
Ivan ChagasHead of Education, UIUC, TEDx organizer, Duolingo, Top-tier Instructor
Ivan Chagas is event organizer since 2011, instructor for the last 4 years, both online and in-person, certified as Instructional Designer by University of Illinois-Champaign Urbana. A lot fo experience in customer services, leadership and training people, with over 4,000 students in his courses and 20k followers on Linkedin.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now