Creating Characters for Cartoon Animator 4
Learn how to create and rig characters for cartoon Animator 4
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will help you step by step to create characters for Cartoon Animator 4.
It will show you what drawing software works with Cartoon Animator 4 and how to link them, as well as how to rig your characters so that they animate without any flaws.
What will you learn in this course:
- By the end of this course you will be able to create your own 2D characters, ready to be animated inside Cartoon Animator 4.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- In order for you to take this course, you will need Cartoon Animator 4, but a FREE 30-day trial version is provided.
- You will also need a drawing or graphic designing software to draw your character in.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- What you will learn 00:56 00:56
- What You Will Need 06:55 06:55
- Different reasons why you should pursue character creation 03:03 03:03
Creating Your Character
Rigging your character
Making adjustments to your character
Eon De Bruin
Eon is a sound engineer by trade and recorded numerous albums and received a total of 7 award nominations for work that he has done.
In 2019 he created a ministry called TweenOvate, whereby he creates Christian entertainment such as music and TV shows for kids. On 20 December 2019, Eon released his first animation series called Superheld 101 under TweenOvate.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now