With this course you are going to Develop you own Custom Operating System with SUSE and learn few fundamental concepts related to working and development of an OS. We would use Linux Kernel, add some utilities and applications, with configurations, and finally deploy and test it. We would also create an user and set permission. We would generate .iso file at the end.
What Will I Get ?
- On completion of this course you could easily create your own Custom Operating System.
- You would be able to implement Pre-installed Applications and Repositories.
- You would get a better understanding about how an Operating System works, and got implemented.
- You would learn various kinds of Kernel, and Other Components of OS.
- Learn various Classifications and Application ares for OS.
- Grasp over fundamentals of Operating System and related terms like kernel, process, system call could be useful. But NOT mandatory at all!