Create a Game with Arduino and Processing
Creating a Game might be Complex! but in this course we'll make it Easy, Simple and Fun, Mix Arduino Hardware with Games
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to this course
In this course, we will teach you how you can easily create a link between a Game that you will design and code and Arduino Hardware.
This is the new Arduino project-based course from the Educational Engineering Team.
We all have once in our lifetime played A Flappy bird Game or any other game, but what about designing your own game and mixing it with your Arduino board, the board that you already know and most likely have to produce an interactive Game that combined hardware gameplay with software processing to learn while having fun playing!
If you follow the instruction explained in this course in the end you will get a chance to play this game using your Arduino board and you will have fun by practicing with the Arduino hardware to control a game on your PC.
We are using an ultrasonic sensor to control a plane or any item inside our game, you can control a plane, you can control a bird and make it jump inside your game, and this is just the beginning.
At the end of this course, we will also cover how to add a scoring system and how to change your main character with different shapes.
The goal of the game is simple, Use the Arduino hardware and the circuit design that we are going to provide to control your game without touching your keyboard or mouse.
I'm sure that you will have fun while learning in this course.
Why you should take this course?
- Learn about the basics of Arduino programming, Processing, and C++
- Use time to control the graphical display on the screen
- This course will help you learn to create games with Processing and Arduino.
What you will learn in this course:
Hardware and software requirements.
- What are the things that you need regarding the hardware and what is the software that we are going to use, how to download and install each of them?
- Working principle of this course and brief.
- Ultrasonic sensors working principle.
- Design and connect our simple circuits and start the Arduino coding process.
- Processing coding and in the end, we will cover pictures and scoring systems inside games and how you can easily implement them again.
- You will get to learn Arduino and processing and practice hardware and action while having fun and playing games.
A lot of information is waiting for you inside this course, join now and start making your own!
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone interested in making amazing electronics Projects
- Anyone interested in making amazing Microcontroller Projects
- The course covers: programming, basic electronics, and computer science fundamentals.
- 1. The Create a Game with Arduino and Processing course is perfect for those who want to start their own business as an online game programmer
What will you learn in this course:
- Designing a Game from Scratch using Processing with a score system, objects that move and hardware interaction with components inside the game
- Mixing Arduino Powerful hardware with Processing Powerful Software
- Control your main Game Character using an Arduino hardware Sensor Reading
- Add a scoring system and how to change your main character with different shapes
- Designing your own game and mix it with your Arduino board
- Create a link between a Game that you will design and code and an Arduino Hardware
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Working Principle in brief
- Ultrasonic Sensor Working Principle
- Circuit Design and Connection
- Arduino Coding
- Processing Coding
- Pictures and Scoring System
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Programming
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- programming, basic electronics, and computer science fundamentals.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction 03:22 03:22
Hardware and Software Requirements
Ultrasonic Sensor Working Principle
Circuit Design and Connection
Processing Code for Game Design
Practical Implementation and Code Testing
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now