Create A Devil On Fire Composition In Affinity Photo
Become better at Affinity Photo and photo compositing. Easy to understand lessons. Exercise videos included!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This is a professional photo manipulation course. This course will raise your digital art skills and develop your Affinity Photo knowledge. You can use what you learn here to earn more as a freelancer or employee.
Start using Affinity Photo to create amazing photo manipulations NOW!
Look, it doesn’t matter care if you’re a complete Affinity Photo noob. Or maybe you’re an advanced Affinity Photo user. It doesn’t matter. Even if you’re an Affinity Photo master, chances are you will pick up a thing or two.
Either way, this course is the perfect choice for you.
Why Affinity Photo and why photo manipulations?
Affinity Photo is the world’s #1 software solution for creating digital art. Even if you suck at drawing you can still create digital art with Affinity Photo. This type of digital art is called photo manipulation.
You take some images, combine them in novel ways and add special effects. The results can be mind-bogglingly beautiful.
Impress your partner, friends, family, or boss!
They’ll be speechless when they’ll see your Affinity Photo work! I remember when I showed a close friend some of my work. He literally said: “Duuuude, really? You did this? Nooooo... How?”
That felt very good, I can tell you that.
Follow this course, work, and experiment on your own, and you’ll also get to impress your close ones.
Create an inspiring and jaw-dropping photo manipulation, alongside me.
You’ll practice alongside me and create an amazing photo manipulation. Easy to use project files are included. By practicing as we go along you will boost your confidence.
You’ll absorb professional techniques and tricks by doing.
You can earn more money with these Affinity Photo skills!
Let’s not kid ourselves. Some of you might be using Affinity Photo to make a living. Some you might be thinking about making money with Affinity Photo.
Boosting your Affinity Photo and digital art skills will probably result in a bigger paycheck
Who the heck am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Adrian Scheff and I’ve been successfully teaching digital art for 10+ years.
Listen to what other people say about my courses and tutorials:
• Gogo: "Excellent tutorial!!! I like the fact that you are focusing on details!”
• Victoria: “The detail in this is amazing”
• Lisa Lampe: “Impressive tutorial, Adrian!”
• Fiyana Mariya: “You are awesome.Thank you so much.”
• Jean P. Brinkley: “Amazing result, such a great image choice! Thanks! :)”
• Frans Gunterus: “Thanks Adrian for sharing this awesome tutorial. I really appreciate it!”
• KremKo: “Perfect tutorial. Thank you so much. :)”
• Chantal: “Thanks for this tutorial :D”
• Lucas Campau: “Great tutorial. In just 10 easy steps you are seeing a completely different image. Bravo!”
• Justim Melia: “Nice job really worked on an image of mine. Much appreciated.”
• southernwulf: “Thanks , great tutorial”
• sohail iftikha: “nice work dude”
• Maidul Islam: “Awesome Post. Lighting is most beautiful. Thanks for the Post.”
• Yvonne: “Thank you for this, it’s a stunning effect! I found it also useful to work a little with the saturation mask to make her green eyes pop a little more.”
• Anonymous: “Awesome tutorial!”
• Stephanie: “That looks incredible! I can barely recognize the images in the final result. Well done and thanks for sharing.”
• imran: “Nice graphic design thank you for sharing.”
• Giulio: “Awesome Tutorial. I was wondering for something like that :)”
• Larry: “Thanx for the tutorial, really nice effect. “
• Murnax: “Thank you for nice tutorial. :D”
• Sila Mahmud: “ These are amazing. Super creative and imaginative and all things that are good.”
• fastgood: “very nice, thank you very much :)”
• Daily Delicious Design: “Thanks a million! Easy to follow and very effective. “
• Maritza Andrade: “Interesting tutorial. I made it with a high heel. Wonderful result.”
• Gezim S: “Nice tut :)”
• Judy C: “That was a fun tutorial. I used PSE9 so I didn’t have some of the selections, but it still turned out pretty good. Thanks!”
• macarip: “wow,,, good tutorial… :)”
• Srboljub Dimitrijevic: “Thank You Beautiful !!!!”
• MP: “you can always be creative in making robotic effect to an object. This Adrian’s is an example, simple effect for beginner to try. I like IA, so I made some androids from my fave actors. Hi5, Adrian! :)”
• tutor dipu: “Actually it is best tutorial.It is very helpful and important.Well explained, great article and really all is awesome !!”
• Hanthi: “I love it”
• Palo: “Great tutorial, best regards from Czech Rep.”
• mukulmamun: “This is awesome !!This is SUPER helpful.I’ve been curious about this. Lovely tutorial too.”
• Trevor Garratt: “I love that end results. I am going to check those links now since some are saying they do not work.”
• Rayleen Slegers: “That was awesome…I thought I knew most but I still picked up on a few things!
Simple things like Adding colour balance etc via the layers panel.
Where can I post my version? Is it ok to put up on facebook?”
• Nicholas: “Awesome article. Great content.”
• Lonnie: “Excellent tutorial thank you”
• Tophan Kjumar: “Beautiful beautiful beautiful”
• Hannan Tariq: “Awesome <3 Vry nice TUT " i'm lovin' it <3 (y)”
• Anonymous: “This is creativity”
This course will teach you a ton of powerful techniques:
• Getting started with Affinity Photo for photo manipulation.
• Using basic commands and techniques to solidify your Affinity Photo skills.
• How to create from scratch an amazing photo manipulation.
• How to create photo manipulations on your own, in the future.
• Useful design and digital art insights.
• Professional workflow in Affinity Photo.
• Use blending modes for special effects and positioning.
• Important tips on how to keep your documents clean and organized..
• And many, many more.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a digital artist will greatly increase.
Even you will be impressed by your newly acquired skills! I’m not going even to mention your friends or family.
They will literally swoon when seeing your digital art. Ok, maybe not literally. But you can be sure people will notice your improved Affinity Photo and art skills.
Are you ready to have fun with Affinity Photo?
Join me in this fabulous digital adventure!
Let’s have some fun together and create amazing art along the way!
Join me NOW!
I’ll see you in the first lesson!
What will you learn in this course:
You’ll have FUN!
You’ll learn the absolute essential tools and commands for photo manipulation.
You’ll create from a scratch an amazing photo manipulation.
You’ll be able to create future professional digital art and photo manipulations all on your own.
You’ll learn to combine multiple images into a credible and authentic composition.
Become a better digital artist and designer.
You’ll learn how to create stunning post processing effects.
You'll impress your friends, family and coworkers with your newly acquired Affinity Photo skills.
You’ll be able to easily follow along listening to clear and precise explanations.
You’ll be introduced to a professional workflow in Affinity Photo, using smart objects and adjustments layers.
You’ll understand how to easily color correct imported external images.
You’ll learn professional design tricks to better visualize and asses your composition.
You’ll easily learn how to use groups and naming layers to keep your document organized.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Have Affinity Photo installed on your computer.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Intro 01:57 01:57
Adrian is here to teach you real-world digital skills. For fun or profit.
Adrian will teach you the skills you need to succeed in the real world. You can learn for hot passion or hard cold cash.
Your age doesn’t matter.
It doesn’t matter how old or young you are. The step by step tutorials makes learning easy as pie. Project-based learning makes the experience fun and insightful.
What you’ll gain by watching Adrian’s courses.
- You’ll become more confident in your skills.
- You’ll have a boatload of fun.
- You’ll understand easily the concepts explained.
- You’ll get the knowledge accumulated after years of experience in just minutes.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now