Conflict That Builds Instead of Destroys
Master the art of repurposing conflict in a way that builds relationships in the workplace, and maximizes productivity in this course taught by expert executive leadership trainer Carol Marzouk.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Employees spend approximately three hours a week involved in a conflict of some kind (*CPP). That's a full day of productivity each month, and 2.5 weeks a year going towards arguing instead of collaboration.
This course provides an understanding as to why some people spend so much time focusing on things that don't serve them, and how we can all use conflict to build instead of destroying relationships.
What will you learn in this course:
- How do I resolve conflict in a way that moves the relationship forward?
- What are the different styles of conflict and which one works best for me?
- Why so some people "see" and experience something so different than what we do in the same situation?
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Requirements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
HOW TO RESOLVE CONFLICT
- If We Had A Penny For Each Hour We Spend On It! 04:01 04:01
- Iceberg: What You See vs. What I Believe, Think, and Feel 02:27 02:27
- Resolve and Rebuild: Phase 1 03:44 03:44
- Resolve and Rebuild: Phase 2 03:09 03:09
- What Do I Do Next? 00:34 00:34
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now