CompTIA Network+ Full Course
Start your career as network Engineer
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -21 hours
A vendor-neutral certification validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
Join CompTIA Network+ Course if you are an aspiring IT Professionals, Networking Enthusiast, IT Support Technician, College/University Student, or Career Changer
The CompTIA Network+ certification is a highly recognized credential for individuals aspiring to build a successful career in the field of computer networking and IT infrastructure. Offered by CompTIA, a leading provider of vendor-neutral certifications, the Network+ certification validates the essential knowledge and skills required to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
By earning the CompTIA Network+ certification, you demonstrate your proficiency in networking concepts and gain a competitive edge in the IT industry. This comprehensive certification covers a wide range of topics, including network protocols, network devices, network troubleshooting, network security, and much more. Whether you’re an entry-level IT professional or a seasoned networking expert, the Network+ certification equips you with the expertise needed to excel in various networking roles
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) certification exam and covers all five domains:
- Networking Fundamentals (24%)
- Network Implementations (19%)
- Network Operations (16%)
- Network Security (19%)
- Network Troubleshooting (22%)
Who this course is for:
- A vendor-neutral certification validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks. Join CompTIA Network+ Course if you are an aspiring IT Professionals, Networking Enthusiast, IT Support Technician, College/University Student, or Career Changer
What will you learn in this course:
- Networking Fundamentals: Introduction to networking concepts, OSI and TCP/IP models, network topologies, protocols, and standards.
- Network Infrastructure: Understanding network components, such as routers, switches, firewalls, access points, and network cabling.
- Network Operations: Configuring and managing network devices, network troubleshooting methodologies, network performance optimization, and network monitoring
- Network Security: Basics of network security, common security threats, implementing network security measures, securing network devices,
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no prerequisites for the CompTIA network+ Course. Is anyone interested in pursuing a career in networking or IT infrastructure?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Lesson 1 Comparing OSI Model Network Functions
- OSI Model and Data Encapsulation Decapsulation 10:17 10:17
- Layer1- Physical Layer of OSI Model 06:24 06:24
- Layer 2 - Data Link Layer in OSI Model 05:21 05:21
- Layer 3 Network Layer in OSI Model 05:31 05:31
- Layer 4-7 Transport, Session, Presentation and Application 06:42 06:42
- OSI Model Summary 03:18 03:18
- Configure SOHO (Small Office Home Office) networks 18:53 18:53
- LAB Configure SOHO networks 18:53 18:53
Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Deploying Ethernet Switching
Troubleshooting Ethernet Networks
Explaining IPV4 Addressing
Supporting IPv4 and IPv6 Network
Configuration and Troubleshooting Routers
Explaining Network Topologies and Types
Explaining Transport Layer Protocols
Explaining Network Services
Explaining Network Applications
Ensuring Network Availability
Explaining Common Security Concepts
Supporting and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
Comparing WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
Explaining Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
Explaining Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
Applying Network Hardening Techniques
Summarizing Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
I have several years of experience in the field of Cyber Security as a Trainer. Experience in delivering Training on Ethical Hacking, VAPT, CompTIA Security +, CySA, CEH, OSCP, Linux System & Server Administrator, CompTIA N+, CCNA. I have delivered training to more than 100+ colleges including IIT and NIIT, and Corporate, and Government Bodies.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now