Complete Teaching of ENCOR 350-401 by Arash Deljoo
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -139.5 hours
I congratulate you on entering the Most Complete Teaching of CCNP/CCIE ENCOR (350-401). In this course, all the materials related to Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies are given.
This course has been produced to teach Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies Concept and Configuration in CCNP/CCIE level topics. In this training course, in addition to presenting the basic concepts , intermediate and advanced topics are also fully taught.
In this training course, the materials are taught from basic to advanced levels. All contents are explained in detail both in concepts and in configuration. Many scenarios have been implemented in this training course, which help a lot to understand the contents deeper and more fully. All scenarios will be provided to you with this class.
In this lesson, I have used simulators and emulators to present the content and implement the scenarios, which you can easily build these labs at home and implement all the scenarios yourself.
It is possible to update the contents of this training course in the future. In fact, this course is a repository of topics that will be more complete over time.
After learning the topics of this training course, you can easily answer all questions related to CCNP/CCIE ENCOR (350-401) topics in job interviews or exams.
What will you learn in this course:
- What will students learn in your course?
- Packet Forwarding
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Advanced STP Tuning
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- VLAN Trunks and EtherChannel Bundles
- IP Routing Essentials
- Advanced OSPF
- Advanced BGP
- IP Services
- Overlay Tunnels
- Wireless Signals and Modulation
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Authenticating Wireless Clients
- Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity
- Enterprise Network Architecture
- Fabric Technologies
- Network Assurance
- Secure Network Access Control
- Network Device Access Control and Infrastructure Security
- Foundational Network Programmability Concepts
- Introduction to Automation Tools
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- CCNA Level Knowledge .
- You can implement scenarios of this course in GNS3 or EVE-NG .
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Network Device Communication [A] 56:38 56:38
- Network Device Communication [B] 01:17:19 01:17:19
- Network Device Communication [C] 01:01:31 01:01:31
- Network Device Communication [D] 01:04:13 01:04:13
- Forwarding Architectures [A] 01:13:44 01:13:44
- Forwarding Architectures [B] 31:36 31:36
Arash is an experienced Cisco engineer with 15 years of experience working in network engineering, communications, and education–particularly in training with E-learning companies. He earned a MSc in power electrical engineering from Tehran Polytechnic. He produces training courses in Persian and English.
The total number of his students in face-to-face and online teaching courses has been more than 10,000.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now