COMPLETE Python and Java Programming BOOTCAMP
from Beginner to Professional
Duration -11 hours
Python is simple language enough for beginners, on the same time powerful enough for the professionals. It is basic weapon of data scientist which should be there. It is language for future programming. By the time you finish this course, you'll be a pro at Python!
This course is a one-stop-shop for everything you'll need to know to get started with Python, along with a few incentives.
1. Basic operation with List, Tuple, Dictionary, set
2. File Manipulation
3. Graphical User Interface using Tkinter,
and many more topics
In the Next section you will learn Java Programming language. Here we would start right from the beginner level exploring fundamentals like JVM (Java Virtual Machine), JDK (Java Development Kit), JRE (Java Runtime Environment). We would realising strengths and weakness of java as a programming language.
We would then learn the core java programming including conditionals- if else, switch case, loops- for, while, do while, identifiers, datatypes, operators, etc. And later we would be learning OOP (Object Oriented Programming) covering- class, object, constructor, inheritance, polymorphism, overriding, etc.
We would learn theoretical concepts in lectures and perform practical with practical excercises.
Java is today's language. Working with java you should also be able to develop graphical user interface application from it .Swing is one of the powerful GUI module of java. Swing is easy to use, easy to implement,easy to develop then AWT.
Learn Swing from beginners level to advance level.
This course is for those who want to make their own GUI application from java.
After completing this course you will be able to use many GUI elements like button, label, radiobutton, checkboxbutton, menu, progressbar, message, combobox, optionpane, and many more.
I hope you're excited to dive into the World of Programming with this course. Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get started! .
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be in a position to write and deploy java programs.
- And combine multiple programs to create some software application.
- On completion of this course you would have an edge over Java Graphical programming with Swing and would be in a position to utilise library methods to create a FULL-STACK software application with java.
- Learn to use Python professionally
- Datatypes like List,Tuple,Set and Numbers explained very well with example
- You would be able to make GUI application using Tkinter
- Projects are also there to apply the python skills into real world
- You would be able to do file handling using Python
- Basic concepts like Loops , Decision Making statement etc make your base strong
- Learn to use GUI component like Radiobutton , Checkbox button, Button , entry , cursor etc to make attractive GUI application
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites, but if you have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, then it would be helpful.
- You must be familiar with any programming language at beginner level or must have a glimpse over java programming just as a beginner.
- This course caters to beginner, intermediate level. Student needs to be familiar with at least one programming language.
- Any prior working knowledge of programming language would help, however it is not must.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Python
- Introduction 04:15 04:15
- Basic Syntax , Variables and Operators 14:57 14:57
- Decision Making Statement(if,if else,nested if else,elif) 09:49 09:49
- Loop 18:50 18:50
Python File Handling
Python GUI- tkinter
Introduction to Java Programming
Java Control Statements
Java Object Oriented Programming
Java Practical Excersice
Java GUI Programming with SWING
Pranjal SrivastavaSME of AWS & IBM Cloud
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now