Complete Aptitude for Placements
Quantitative & Reasoning
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -28 hours
Learn all the concepts of Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning needed for Company Placement Tests from Narasimha Mikkilineni sir (18 yrs exp).
What will you learn in this course:
Cracking placement tests by companies like TCS, Accenture. CTS. Capgemini etc
What are the prerequisites for this course?
A student from any year of graduation can pursue the course
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Percentages 01:18:20 01:18:20
- Profit & Loss 44:03 44:03
- Simple & Compounded Interest 01:02:46 01:02:46
- Averages & Alligations 01:00:33 01:00:33
- Ratios - Partnerships, Proportions & Mixtures 02:02:02 02:02:02
- Mensuration - Concept 53:24 53:24
- Mensuration - Questions Discussion 53:54 53:54
- Clocks 25:57 25:57
- Calendars 45:23 45:23
- Permutations & Combinations - Concept 57:26 57:26
- Permutations & Combinations - Questions 52:36 52:36
- Number System - Part 1 57:18 57:18
- Number System - Part 2 52:37 52:37
- Number System - Part 3 45:02 45:02
- Time & Work - Pipes & Cisterns 57:51 57:51
- Time & Distance; Trains - Concept 34:06 34:06
- Time & Distance, Trains & Boats - Questions 01:01:24 01:01:24
- Data Interpretation - 1 01:08:06 01:08:06
- Data Interpretation - 2 42:04 42:04
Mr. Mikkilineni Narasimha
B.Tech, PGDHRM, PGDFE, MBA.
Mr. M. Narasimha is the founder and the Director of Leo Academy for Competitive Exams, which was started in 2006-07 at Hyderabad. He graduated with Bachelors of Technology from G.Pulla Reddy Engg College, Kurnool. He started his career as a Trainer in Aptitude. He worked for many organizations as a trainer for about 3 to 4 years.
He is the sole aptitude trainer in India and one among a very few in the world, with a doctorate in aptitude. He researched on aptitude and its effects on evolution of human intelligence, causes for the development of aptitude in a person in relation with his/her childhood and present environments and the effects of aptitude on perception of a person.
With this research he founded a theme that aptitude Is not a subject, but is the language of life - One shall not try to learn it but shall try to understand it. He also stated that aptitude cannot be taught or learnt as it is inherent to every living organism. It can only be understood and used accordingly. So he started a new era in Aptitude Training where aptitude will not be taught or written but will be understood and spoken. He started the ideal:
Aptitude is a language - Speak it
Aptitude is eternal - Never make it material.
Specialties: He is the author of "Manual for Aptitude", which is the only book in the Indian market that is mainly focused on Campus Recruitment Tests.
He was awarded "The Best Trainer" multiple times at prestigious venues.
He lets the student community have the actual beauty of aptitude, which doesn't require any shortcuts, formulae, memorizing the topics.
His sessions are unique - 80% oral - he makes participants understand the aptitude they possess and speak it out
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now