COMPLETE Amazon Web Services BUNDLE
from Beginner to Advanced Level
In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. Learn all the available services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform and Infrastructure categories. This course covers wide range of AWS services including-
STORAGE Services- S3, Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway
COMPUTE Services- EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, Container, Lightsail, VPC
DATABASE Services- DynamoDB, Elasticache, RDS, Redshift
ANALYTICS Services- Kinesis, EMR
MOBILE Services- Mobile Hub, AppSync, DeviceFarm, Pinpoint
ACCESS MANAGEMENT- IAM, Cognito, CloudWatch
We will be learning each of them in some depth building practical demonstration, and certain projects on topics like Lambda, IAM, API Gateway, etc. At later parts we would develop and deploy our test applications on AWS.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the options, services and tools available.
- You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications.
- Learn to create an Object Storage, Alexa ChatBOT, DevOps Toolchain, etc
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites at all. But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- AWS Introduction 07:22 07:22
- Create an account 07:03 07:03
- Launch a Virtual Machine 06:35 06:35
- Register a Domain 02:38 02:38
- Create Backend for Mobile App 04:20 04:20
- Connect an IoT device 01:25 01:25
- Build using Virtual Server 01:42 01:42
- Start Development Project 05:21 05:21
- Deploy Serverless Microservice 04:54 04:54
- Build a Web app 08:55 08:55
Understanding Lambda functions
AWS Developer tools
Machine Learning with AWS
Amazon Lex and Amazon Polly
Amazon Transcribe and Translate
Amazon SageMaker and AWS DeepLens
Machine Learning(Using Amazon ML to Predict Responses to a Marketing Offer
Game, AR and VR Development
Identity and Security
Pranjal SrivastavaSME of AWS & IBM Cloud
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now