- Competitive Climbing Tutorial
- Competitive Climbing - Home
- Competitive Climbing - Overview
- Competitive Climbing - Equipment
- Competitive Climbing - Environment
- Competitive Climbing - How to Play?
- Competitive Climbing - Champions
- Competitive Climbing Resources
- Competitive Climbing - Quick Guide
- Competitive Climbing - Resources
- Competitive Climbing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Competitive Climbing Tutorial
Competitive climbing, also known as Comp, is a competitive sport where the players climb artificial walls that resemble natural rock formations. This sport is mostly played in indoor courts on artificial walls. The rules of the competition vary based on different categories. This tutorial will let you know about various aspects of the game like its rules, method of playing, scoring, etc.
Competitive Climbing is gradually becoming popular worldwide. Many competitive climbing events are being organized quite regularly across the globe. The number of competitive climbers is also gradually increasing.
This tutorial will be helpful to all those readers who want to learn the fundamental rules and regulations of Competitive Climbing. Step-by-step descriptions with picture illustrations are provided wherever necessary.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are required to have a passion for competitive climbing and an eagerness to acquire knowledge on the same.