Computer Numerical Control (Programming):-
- CNC is the automated control of machining tools (drills, boring tools, lathes) and 3D printers by means of a computer. A CNC machine processes a piece of material (metal, plastic, wood, ceramic, or composite) to meet specifications by following a coded programmed instruction and without a manual operator.
- A CNC machine is a motorized tool and often a motorized platform, which are both controlled by a computer.
- Instructions are delivered to a CNC machine in the form of a sequential program of machine control instructions such as G-code and then executed.
Programming with G-Code & M-Code:-
What Will I Get ?
- Fundamental of Computer Numerical control (CNC)
- Knowledge of Axis of CNC Lathe Machine
- Which Materials are Use in CNC Machine
- How the CNC Programs are Run/Executed
- Information of G-Code & M- Code
- Program of Different Operations
- Basic Knowledge of Drawings
- Basic Knowledge of G-Code & M- Code
- Basic Knowledge of CNC Programming