Great course! Explanations were very clear
Cloud Finops Online Training
Cloud Finops Online Training
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and prepare for the Linux Foundation's FinOps Certified Practitioner Exam.
FinOps is a growing niche area of cloud computing that is becoming in demand more than ever! The salary range for a FinOps Practitioner/Professional can be over $120,000 per year in the United States.
The FinOps certification allows individuals in a large variety of cloud, finance and technology roles to validate their FinOps knowledge and enhance their professional credibility.
This practice questions cover the full objectives of the certification to help you prepare and pass the exam.
The FinOps Certified Practitioner course allows individuals in a large variety of cloud, finance and technology roles to validate their FinOps knowledge and enhance their professional credibility. The certification covers FinOps fundamentals and an overview of key concepts in each of the three sections of the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimize and Operate.
The certification is designed for those who plan to hold a position on a FinOps team or support FinOps or cloud financial management, or if you support FinOps teams as consultants, vendors, or trainers. You will develop an understanding of FinOps, its practice areas, and how it’s applied to enhance business value from cloud spend.
You should consider this course if you are any of the following:
- Cloud Spend Budget Owner
- FinOps practitioner, such as a FinOps Analyst, Director of Cloud Optimization, Manager of Cloud Operations or Cloud Cost Optimization Data Analyst
- Principal Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect, Service Delivery Manager, Engineering Manager or Director of Platform Engineering, Senior Enterprise Architect (EA) or EA Leader
- Finance and Procurement team member, including Technology Procurement Manager, Global Technology Procurement, Manager Cloud Cost Optimization, Financial Planning and Analyst Manager, and Financial Business Advisor
- IT Program and Portfolio Management Leader
- Technology leader, such as a Head of Infrastructure, Head of Cloud Center of Excellence, CTO or CIO
- Head of IT Finance (CFO of IT, VP/Dir. IT finance) or FP&A professional supporting cloud
- 100 Questions. Further question pools may be added.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand why FinOps is a cultural practice and the operating model is the most efficient way for teams to manage their cloud costs.
- Understand the pillars of FinOps and how to implement them in your organization
- Identify the proper tools to use in major cloud providers.
- How cloud spending can drive more revenue, signal customer base growth, enable more product and feature release velocity, or even help shut down a data center.
- Understanding Cloud Usage and Cost Modeling, Cost Allocation and Resource Planning.
- Understand how the organization acts and automates to manage cloud use within the context of other IT Finance activities, and integrates FinOps capabilities wit
- Understand how the organization works to define its pricing model goals, uses historical data to make pricing model adjustments by buying commitment based disco
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No PreRequirements unless running cloud tools. Participants should have cloud accounts to run and collect data on cloud spending.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course and Instructor Intro Overview 04:44 04:44
- Cloud FinOps Certification Overview 04:19 04:19
- Course PreReqs 01:29 01:29
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
FinOps Teams and Motivation
Cloud Resource Pricing and Billing
Exam Preparation and Closeout
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now