Cisco ASA Firewall 9.X Training
Learn Cisco ASA Firewall 9.X with Step by Step Lab Workbook
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This Cisco ASA Firewall course teaches you how to implement the Cisco ASA Firewall from scratch. No Firewall knowledge is required. In this courses, feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Cisco ASA Networks firewalls, gaining the skills and expertise needed to protect your organization from the most advanced cyber-security attacks. The student will get hands-on experience in configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment. This course dives deeper into Cisco ASA firewalls network configuration to give the students a clear understanding on several topics. You will learn all commands needed to install the firewall. Configure a Cisco ASA 5505 from no configuration at all to outbound filtered and NATed internet-access with DHCP and access-lists. There are also materials included with this class in every video. With every video you will get step by step notes. Topics cover Basic Configuration, Interface configuration, Security Levels, Management Telnet, SSH, HTTP,FTP, TFTP, Routing RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, NAT [Dynamic/Static NAT, Dynamic/Static PAT, Manual NAT], Access Policies, Transparent firewall, Initialization, Access policies, Ethertype ACLs, Redundancy, Security Contexts, Fail-over [Active/Standby & Active/Active], Clustering, Deep-Packet Inspection using MPF (Modular Policy Frame Work), Tuning the global policy and many more topics.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to learn the Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
What will you learn in this course:
- Configure and Manage Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Understand Cisco ASA Firewalls Deployment Methods.
- How to setup a Lab Environment.
- Understand how to deploy Cisco ASA Firewalls in GNS3 & EVE NG.
- Students will learn to administrate their Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Implement High Availability with Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Understand Cisco ASA Firewalls NAT configuration
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Students need to understand basic networking
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Cisco ASA Firewall Training
- Introduction to Cisco ASA Course 03:46 03:46
- Common Network Security Terms. 16:43 16:43
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability. 25:51 25:51
- Security Concepts and Terms. 37:33 37:33
- Introduction to Firewall Technologies. 28:14 28:14
- Lecture-5:About Cisco ASA Firewall. 12:00 12:00
- Lecture-6:Install Cisco ASAv Firewall in GNS3. 12:44 12:44
- Lecture-7:Install ASA 9 Cluster, Security Context enable in GNS3. 10:24 10:24
- Lecture-8:Install Cisco ASAv Firewall on EVE-NG. 10:01 10:01
- Lecture-9:Install Cisco ASAv Firewall on VMWare Workstation. 05:35 05:35
- Lecture-10:Cisco ASA Firewall Basic Configuration Commands. 49:52 49:52
- Lecture-11:Device Management Cisco ASA Console. 10:03 10:03
- Lecture-12:Device Management Cisco ASA Telnet. 22:40 22:40
- Lecture-13:Device Management Cisco ASA SSH. 20:46 20:46
- Lecture-14:Device Management Cisco ASA ASDM. 31:29 31:29
- Lecture-15:Device Management Cisco ASA TFTP. 20:47 20:47
- Lecture-16:Device Management Cisco ASA FTP. 11:12 11:12
- Lecture-17:Security Levels and Zoning in Cisco ASA. 40:17 40:17
- Lecture-18:Introduction to Routing & Static Routing. 33:44 33:44
- Lecture-19:Network Route Configuration in Cisco ASA. 08:58 08:58
- Lecture-20:Host Route Configuration in Cisco ASA. 10:05 10:05
- Lecture-21:Default Route Configuration in Cisco ASA. 25:43 25:43
- Lecture-22:Floating Static Route Configuration in ASA. 37:18 37:18
- Lecture-23:IP SLA (Service Level Agreement) in ASA. 29:06 29:06
- Lecture-24:Dynamic Routing Protocol RIP version 2. 28:05 28:05
- Lecture-25:Dynamic Routing Protocol EIGRP Configuration. 14:43 14:43
- Lecture-26:Dynamic Routing Protocol OSPF Configuration. 37:39 37:39
- Lecture-27:Routing Protocols Redistribution. 25:03 25:03
- Lecture-28:Implement Access Control Lists in ASA. 35:59 35:59
- Lecture-29:Configure & Verify Extended ACLs in ASA. 01:22:34 01:22:34
- Lecture-30:Configure & Verify Infrastructure ACLs. 18:16 18:16
- Lecture-31:Configure & Verify Time-Based ACLs. 21:58 21:58
- Lecture-32:Configure & Verify Standard ACLs. 32:34 32:34
- Lecture-33:Configure & Verify Object Groups ACLs. 41:49 41:49
- Lecture-34:Configure & Verify DHCP Server in ASA. 42:01 42:01
- Lecture-35:Configure & Verify DHCP Relay in ASA. 16:26 16:26
- Lecture-36:Introduction & Theory of NAT and PAT ASA. 22:48 22:48
- Lecture-37:Creating Lab Topology for NAT & PAT. 24:32 24:32
- Lecture-38:Static NAT in Cisco ASA. 34:55 34:55
- Lecture-39:Static PAT in Cisco ASA. 24:31 24:31
- Lecture-40:Dynamic NAT in Cisco ASA. 26:21 26:21
- Lecture-41:Dynamic PAT in Cisco ASA. 16:02 16:02
- Lecture-42:Identity NAT in Cisco ASA. 22:59 22:59
- Lecture-43:Policy NAT in Cisco ASA. 16:16 16:16
- Lecture-44:Modular Policy Framework (MPF). 01:02:19 01:02:19
- Lecture-45:Transparent Firewall. 33:59 33:59
- Lecture-46:ASDM Walk-through. 01:16:46 01:16:46
- Lecture-47:Security Contexts (Multi-Contexts). 49:00 49:00
- Lecture-48:Redundancy, HA, Active/Standby Failover. 57:56 57:56
- Lecture-49:Packet Capture in Cisco ASA Firewall. 44:26 44:26
- Lecture-50:Packet Tracer in Cisco ASA Firewall. 18:25 18:25
- Lecture-51:Syslog Logging in Cisco ASA Firewall. 44:52 44:52
- Lecture-52:Introduction and Concept of Cryptography & Terminologies. 15:02 15:02
- Lecture-53:Introduction & Concept of Symmetric & Asymmetric Encryption. 18:13 18:13
- Lecture-54:Introduction and Concept of Cryptography Hash (SHA, MD5). 15:43 15:43
- Lecture-55:Introduction and Concept of Virtual Private Network VPN. 18:59 18:59
- Lecture-56:Introduction and Concept of IPSec Protocols Features. 18:02 18:02
- Lecture-57:Introduction and Concept of Diffie-Hellman (DH). 19:22 19:22
- Lecture-58:Introduction and Concept of SSL/TLS and Handshake. 21:24 21:24
- Lecture-59:Introduction and Concept of IKE, Versions & Modes. 20:56 20:56
- Lecture-60:Internet Key Exchange IKE Phase 1 two Modes Lab. 12:23 12:23
- Lecture-61:Configure and Verify NAT-T (Traversal) on Routers. 25:59 25:59
- Lecture-62:Configure and Verify Client-Based Remote-Access VPN Lab. 27:57 27:57
- Downloadable resources
Ahmad AliCyber Security Consultant & Cisco Certified Instructor
I am Cyber Security Consultant and Cisco Certified Trainer with several years of experience. Teaching part time for more than 10 years’ providing classroom, on-site and online training on various network, security topics and Certifications like CCNA R&S, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, VPN, Firewalls etc. My utmost desire as an instructor is to bring my field experience into classroom in order to give my students' a feel of real-world hands-on.
CCIE Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security Firepower Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Security)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Security)
Cisco Certified Academy Instructor CCAI
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2008
Microsoft Certified IT Professional MCITP Server 2008
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS Windows 7
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS 2008
Microsoft Technology Associate MTA
EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User CSCU
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
EC-Council Certified, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Fortinet NSE1, NSE2, NSE3 , NSE4 and NSE7
F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now