Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional (CBSCP)
Learn BSC from "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" best-selling author (11 Free Book, APP, & Templates)
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This practical online course will provide participants with a good understanding of the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) management methodology and its application. At the end of the online course, participants will be ready to develop and implement an effective Balanced Scorecard (BSC) within the organization.
Over the last decade the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) management methodology has become one of the best tool for many of the world’s leading businesses. At the highest level, the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is a framework to help organizations to clarify their vision and strategy and translate them into operational objectives that drive both performance and behavior.
Having an effective Balanced Scorecard (BSC) process is becoming increasingly critical in today’s dynamic and integrated environment. For this reason, this course fills the gap by introducing most common weaknesses that could help strategic planning and performance professionals to avoid them and do their job more effectively.
Best Used Tools & Techniques For a Winning Balanced Scorecard: (Included)
11 FREE BOOK, TEMPLATES, PHONE APP, & CLOUD SYSTEM are included with this master course: (with explanation during the course)
- "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" Book (Free soft copy)
- Kippy Cloud system (To host strategy, KPIs, projects, & appraisals)
- "KPI Mega Library" Phone APP with 36,000 KPIs
- Balanced Scorecards templates with dashboards (Excel) x 2
- Projects template with dashboards (Excel)
- HR appraisal template with individual KPIs (Excel)
- Quarterly performance review template for review meeting (PPT)
- Strategy & KPI Terminologies for future use (PDF)
- Kaizen Initiative Template and process (Excel)
- Strategy development & alignment template (PPT)
“Your Complete Tool Set for Successful Balanced Scorecard Implementation”
Note: There is an optional additional online exam (excluded) that you can take to become a "Certified Balanced Scorecard Professional (CBSCP)"
What will you learn in this course:
- Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Development
- Strategy Management
- KPIs Introduction
- KPIs Selection
- KPIs Quality
- KPIs Forms & Types
- KPIs Polarity, Status, & Documentation
- Target Setting
- Target Setting Methods & Example
- Vertical Alignment
- Horizontal Alignment
- Employee Alignment
- Cascading in Public Sector
- Strategy Execution
- Reporting Introduction
- Reports Design
- Reporting Process
- Reporting IT System
- Kippy Cloud System
- Review Meeting
- BSC Terminology
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic business management skills are needed. Targeted students who are involved in balanced scorecard, strategy planning, staff level, HR team, managers, team leaders, directors, statistics team, and strategists.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Introduction Video 01:43 01:43
- Introduction & Course Map 06:39 06:39
Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
KPIs & Targets
Templates, Resources, and Exam Details
Dr. Rachad BaroudiKPI Mega Library CEO | Author | Advisor | Trainer
Dr. Rachad Baroudi is is a leading international strategy consultant in the USA, Canada, and the MENA region with 29 years experience KPI development, strategic planning, and performance management. He is currently the CEO for KPI Mega Library.
He is an Amazon best-seller author / developer of the following contributions: (KPI Books, KPI APP, Strategy Management System)
- KPI Mega Library: 36,000 Key Performance Indicators
- KPI Mega Library: 17,000 KPIs (Amazon Best Seller in 2010)
- Strategy Planning & Execution From A To Z
- KPI Mega Library Phone APP: 36,000 KPIs (Free in Apple/Google Store)
- Kippy Cloud Strategy Management Cloud System
He holds a PhD focused on "Strategic Planning: Critical Factors for Successful Implementation“. In addition, he has MBA with high honors from University of Toledo, Ohio, USA. He is a Magna Cum Laude holder and Beta Gamma Sigma honoree.
In the USA, he worked with the private sector as a consultant for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Institute and as a chief auditor for Holiday Inn Corporation, followed by aerospace industry, where he worked for world-leaders in this field, Aeroquip Corporation and Array Systems.
In Canada, he worked with Honda of Canada Manufacturing for eight years by refining their planning and performance capabilities. Also, he helped developing short- and long-term strategic plans for Honda of North America and was an active participant in cascading these plans by using Balanced Scorecards methodology.
In MENA region, he worked as MENA strategy advisory executive director at Ernst and Young (Big 4) were he assisted more than 100+ public and private organizations in developing their strategic plans and performance management frameworks. He worked as a senior advisor for central governments including KSA (vision 2030), UAE Executive Council (vision 2030), Oman (vision 2040), and Ajman Executive Council (vision 2021). Also, he worked in the organization development field with nationally-owned oil and gas corporations.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now