Why the Cell is called the structural and functional unit of life?
What are the three basic components of a cell?
Organisms show variety in Cell Number, Shape and Size. Discuss.
What is the difference between Unicellular and Multicellular organisms?
How does an amoeba obtain its food?
What is the difference between prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells?
What would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures or breaks down?
Why Plasma membrane is called a selectively permeable membrane?
In addition to cell membrane, there is an outer thick layer in cells of plants. Discuss.
What do you mean by Protoplasm?
Cytoplasm contains many smaller components called Organelles. Name a few organelles.
+ 10 NCERT Questions
1. (a) Whether unicellular organisms have one-celled body?
(b) Whether muscle cells are branched?
( c) Whether basic living unit of an organism is an organ?
(d) Whether amoeba has irregular shape?
2. What function do nerve cells perform?
3. Write short notes on (a) Cytoplasm (b) Nucleus of a cell.
4. Which part of the cell contains organelles?
5. State three difference between animal and plant cells.
6. What is the difference between prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
7. Where are chromosomes found in a cell? State their function.
8. Cells are the basic structural units of living organisms. Explain.
9. Explain why chloroplast are found only in plant cells?
10. Complete the cross word with the help of given clues.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to know about the structure and functions of cell
What will you learn in this course:
- What are the three basic components of a cell?
- Organisms show variety in cell number, shape and size. Discuss.
- What do you mean by protoplasm?
- In addition to cell membrane, there is an outer thick layer in cells of plants. Discuss.
- Why cells are called the basic structural units of living organisms?
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:19 02:19
- Discovery of cell, cell- structural and functional unit of life etc. 11:30 11:30
- Shape and size of cells, Structure of cell, Plasma membrane, Cytoplasm etc. 21:15 21:15
- Vacuoles, Plastids, Prokaryotic cells vs. Eukaryotic cells, Animal vs. Plant cel 12:46 12:46
- NCERT Q.No.1 to 5 14:02 14:02
- NCERT Q.No.6 to 10 12:21 12:21
Prabh Kirpa Classes
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer Solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now