- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can I opt for the EMI option using my debit card on e-commerce websites?
The online market is worth millions at the moment and there is a complete generation who loves shopping online, especially on EMI. I also purchased a Smart Television on last Diwali and that too on EMIs and still paying. However, I have the satisfaction of giving this as a surprise gift to my ‘die-hard web series’ fan wife who wanted to enjoy the streaming on a larger screen.
However, many folks among us get deprived of picking the most needful air-conditioner at the blazing summer or the latest 8th generation laptop for higher studies just because they carry mere a debit card and unable to find a way to get it on EMI due to the shortage of cash. Now, either they have to look up to the people around them or simply explore other alternatives.
Keeping such a crucial scenario in mind, Flipkart, which is a Walmart entity, has come up with a solution such bunch of customers was looking for since long. The e-commerce giant has introduced EMIs on debit cards. This hassle-free alternative is bound to empower all those folks who want to experience their dream products without prolonging it anymore.
How to Use?
While making the purchase, Flipkart shows an option from where you can opt for EMI on your debit card.
- e-Commerce Testing: How to Test an e-Commerce Website?
- What is the difference between E commerce and M commerce?
- What is the difference between E-commerce and traditional commerce?
- I own an e-commerce business. What is more, benefiting for me - Remarketing or shopping campaign?
- Why is privacy of apprehension to e-commerce?
- What I need to take care before buying anything from an e-commerce website?
- How an E-Commerce Store Decreases Your Business Capital
- How can I set an icon for my iOS application?
- How can I set an icon for my Android application?
- How can I turn on error information in my Web Browser?
- What are SAP Hybris based E-Commerce platform and spring configuration?
- Can I query on a MongoDB index if my query contains the $or operator?
- What are different Navigator properties I can use on my web page?
- How can I curb my shopping addiction?
- How can I increase my monthly savings?