C# - BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Dotnet framework is meant for the beginners who are interested in developing their career as software developers or for professional interested in faculty departments in colleges or universities .
Professionals enrolling can look forward to their careers in developing console applications, creating websites or desktop applications and windows based applications
Its always desirable to have prior experience in procedural or object oriented programming languages like C or C++ to start with this programming.The DotNet framework is a revolutionary platform that helps you to write the following types of applications −
The DotNet framework applications are multi-platform applications. The framework has been designed in such a way that it can be used from any of the following languages: C#, C++, Visual Basic, Jscript, COBOL, etc. All these languages can access the framework as well as communicate with each other . It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
It is object oriented.
It is component oriented.
It is easy to learn.
It is a structured language.
It produces efficient programs.
It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
It is a part of DotNet Framework.
Quick reference of important topics with sample codes asked in the screening rounds of the interviews at Multi National Companies like Accenture,IBM, Infosys,WIPRO, Mphasis,Cognizant et
What will you learn in this course:
- Meant for professionals who want to develop career in console projects, windows or web development projects
- Data Types, Operators, Loopings constructs
- String, Array, Overloading, Overriding, Exception handling Types
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge of Object-Oriented programming approach
- Basic knowledge of C programming language concepts
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Csharp Introduction 09:07 09:07
- Data Types 06:56 06:56
- Arithmatic operators 02:14 02:14
- Logical Operators 09:56 09:56
- Relational Operators 07:26 07:26
- Assignment Operator 04:23 04:23
- Increment and Decrement Operators 04:52 04:52
- Looping constructs suing For Loop 05:13 05:13
- Foreach loop 04:25 04:25
- Looping constructs using while loop 02:05 02:05
- Looping constructs using If-else-Statement 03:06 03:06
- Looping Constructs using Do-while Loop 03:55 03:55
- Switch-Case Example(Calcualtor Problem) 03:21 03:21
- Nested looping Example 04:13 04:13
- Largest of three using if else statement 03:08 03:08
- Triangle Problem using if-else if statement 03:02 03:02
- Check for Paliandrome Integer.. 03:04 03:04
- Check palinadrome between two limits 03:39 03:39
- Check for Leap year 02:02 02:02
- Prime Numbers between two Limit 02:32 02:32
- Check for String paliandrome 04:23 04:23
- Trigonometric sin,tan ,cos functions 04:44 04:44
- Factorial problem using While-Loop 02:42 02:42
- Factorial problem using For-Loop 03:18 03:18
- Operator types 06:45 06:45
- Perfect squares between limits 02:36 02:36
- Nested switch example 02:24 02:24
Class and objects,Function Prototyping ,encapsulation and overloading
Constructor,structure,Arrays and properties,Strings
Inheritance,abstract class and polymorphism
C# Advanced-Delegate types, Linq, collection generics
IT Professional with 8+ Experience in software training and more than 10+ years at undergraduate and graduate level mathematics. Mentoring Dotnet framework and its interrelated Corporate level Education .,Microsoft sql server, my sql oracle server,objected oriented programing langauge like c++ and Java... knowledge offered is with Advanced topics in the desktop applications and consumed projects are mainly comprising of Enterprise based applications,client relationship management and E-Commerce.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now