Business Services - Banking Class XI Business Studies
Banking- meaning, Types and Functions of Banks, Types of Bank accounts, e-banking
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, we will discuss:
1.What is the meaning of Services?
2. What are the five basic features of services? Or
What are the five Is of services?
3.What is the difference between Service and Goods?
4. What are the three broad categories of services?
5. What is meant by Business Services?
6. Write a note on Social services.
7. What is the meaning of Banking?
8. What are the various types of Banks?
9. What is difference between Public sector Banks and Private sector Banks?
6. What are the various functions of Commercial Banks?
10. What is meant by Demand Draft, Bank Overdraft, Cash credit and Discounting of Bills?
11. What is difference between Bearer cheque and Crossed cheque?
12. What is the difference between Recurring Deposit account and Fixed deposit account?
13. What is the meaning of e-banking?
14. What are the benefits of e-banking to the customers and also to the banks?
15. What are the main types of digital payments?
16. What is the meaning of POS terminals?
17. What is the meaning of NEFT, RTGS and IMPS?
18. What is the difference between ATM and micro ATM?
19. What is the meaning of Internet Banking?
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to have knowledge about Banking.
What will you learn in this course:
- What is the meaning of Banking? What are various types of Banks?
- What are the various types of Bank Accounts?
- What functions are performed by Commercial Banks?
- What is the meaning of e-Banking and what are its various benefits?
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No skills, experience or tools required by the learners prior to taking this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:19 01:19
Services – meaning and features
Difference between Services and Goods, Meaning of Banking and Types of Banks
Functions of Commercial Banks, Types of Bank Accounts
E-Banking- meaning and benefits, main types of digital payments
Prabh Kirpa Classes
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer Solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now