- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Built-in List Functions & Methods in Python
Python includes the following list functions −
|Sr.No||Function with Description|
Compares elements of both lists.
Gives the total length of the list.p>
Returns item from the list with max value.
Returns item from the list with min value.
Converts a tuple into list.
Python includes following list methods
|Sr.No||Methods with Description|
Appends object obj to list
Returns count of how many times obj occurs in list
Appends the contents of seq to list
Returns the lowest index in list that obj appears
Inserts object obj into list at offset index
Removes and returns last object or obj from list
Removes object obj from list
Reverses objects of list in place
Sorts objects of list, use compare func if given
- Built-in Dictionary Functions & Methods in Python
- Built-in Tuple Functions in Python
- Built-in String Methods in Python
- List Methods in Python?
- Program to evaluate one mathematical expression without built-in functions in python
- Which is more fundamental between Python functions and Python object-methods?
- Functions vs Methods in Golang
- Take in Two Strings and Display the Larger String without Using Built-in Functions in Python Program
- Python Program to Take in Two Strings and Display the Larger String without Using Built-in Functions
- Mathematical Functions in Python - Special Functions and Constants
- In-built Data Structures in Python
- Built-in objects in Python (builtins)
- Built-In Class Attributes in Python