Build a Chatbot with Microsoft AZURE and AWS
As fast as possible, being smart and powerful
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course , you will learn and deploy chatbot using AWS Lex and Microsoft Azure on the cloud.
Firstly, We will learn chatbot development on AWS with lex, polly and transcribe. And we will deploy chat-bots on both platform
Then we will create simple chatbot on Microsoft Azure, then after it we will embed chatbot into html website. After it we will create chatbot for Facebook page which will create good customer engagement and provide better 24*7 services to customers
Then learn how to crawl from different sources like FAQ links , documentation, product manual etc to create FAQ bot or you can called it as QnA chatbot. Then at last we will going to deploy Luis app. Luis stands for language understanding.
Once you complete this course, you will able to develop different kind of bot services provided by Microsoft azure and AWS.
What will you learn in this course:
- Create Facebook Messenger Chatbots
- Understand intents, Entities and Utterance
- Create FAQ into bots
- Learn how to crawl semi structured data like FAQ links, documentation
- Run Chatbot locally using Microsoft Bot Emulator
- Create webchat for html website
- Develop LUIS(Language Understanding) bot
- Understand the Architecture of a Chatbot for Amazon Lex
- Learn the concepts like intents, utterance, slot, prompt and fulfillment for Amazon Lex
- Learn to use to synthesize speech using AWS Polly
- Learn to do transcription using AWS Transcribe
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should have a Facebook business page
- You should have Microsoft Azure account
- AWS trial account
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Custom bot 11:54 11:54
- Lex 1 08:05 08:05
- Lex 2 07:06 07:06
- Polly 06:57 06:57
- Polly console 09:56 09:56
- Transcribe 06:12 06:12
- Transcribe console 10:11 10:11
Let's starts with by creating simple chatbot
Pranjal SrivastavaSME of AWS & IBM Cloud
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now