Blazor - The Complete Guide (WASM and Server .NET Core 5)
Build a real-world resort booking website using Blazor Server, Blazor WASM, and .NET 5(.NET Core) API and deploy it on Azure
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Blazor Web Assembly and server and wants to understand the new file structure in Blazor (.NET 5).
What will you learn in this course:
- Build a real-world application using Blazor Web Assembly
- Manage admin features using Blazor server
- Build .NET 5 API from scratch and consume using Blazor WASM
- Authentication and authorization in Blazor server and WASM
- Integrate Stripe payments in Blazor WASM
- Learn repository pattern and dependency injection
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You need basic knowledge of .NET Core 5 (MVC and API) and EF Core. Also, you need Visual Studio 2019 and SQL Server 2016+ software.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome 02:22 02:22
- Course Project Demo 07:06 07:06
- Course Overview 03:15 03:15
- What is Blazor 04:22 04:22
- Blazor Server Versus Blazor Client 03:45 03:45
- What this Course is not About 02:17 02:17
- Create Project 02:21 02:21
- Blazor Server Application Overview 11:01 11:01
- Blazor Server Versus Client Demo 09:44 09:44
Database in Blazor
Blazor Forms and CRUD
Hotel Room Management (Blazor Server)
Authentication and Authorization in Blazor Server
Blazor Client (WASM)
Blazor Hotel Management Client Side
Blazor Hotel Booking
Authentication and Authorization in Blazor WASM
Emails in Blazor
Blazor Server Bonus
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now