Become a React JS and State Management Superhero + Projects
Become a react, context api and redux toolkit superhero
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4 hours
In this course, you will learn how to build beautiful, interactive, and functional user interfaces with React JS. You will learn the basics of React, including components, props, state, hooks, event handling, and more. You will also learn how to use state management libraries like Context API and Redux to manage complex states.
In addition to the theoretical concepts, you will also build several projects to solidify your learning.
You will build the following projects (3)
By the end of the course, you will be a React JS, Context API, and Redux toolkit superhero, able to build high quality projects and rightly manage its states.
In this course, you’re going to
Learn the core React JS features (components, props, state,...) by building projects
Learn how to manage state first in the old way, then see how we can transform that into the new ways
Learn how to setup and use Context API professionally
Learn Redux toolkit, used by many companies and become a hot cake in the market lol…
Learn how to persist state and data even after refreshing the page
Learn how to THINK and build out logical solutions step-by-step in order to solve a specific problem
Learn how to write clean working code
Learn how to choose between Context or Redux
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the core React JS features (components, props, state,...) by building projects
- Learn how to manage state first in the old way, then see how we can transform that into the new ways
- Learn how to setup and use Context API professionally
- Learn Redux toolkit, used by many companies and become a hot cake in the market
- Learn how to persist state and data even after refreshing the page
- Learn how to THINK and build out logical solutions step-by-step in order to solve a specific problem
- Learn how to write clean working code
- Learn how to choose between Context and Redux for each project
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Little or no experience in react as every explanation is beginner friendly
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome and Projects showcase 06:03 06:03
- Setup 04:27 04:27
Master React Core Features: Project Listify v1.0
Master Context API: Project Listify v2.0
Master Redux Toolkit: Project Listify v3.0
Context or Redux? Which should I use?
I am an enthusiast who is keen on IT and anything about it since my first steps to High School. During the past few years, I gained lots of experience in this field due to the strong desire of becoming an expert in my field. I'm pretty swift at learning new technologies which has contributed to my adaptive skills, easily adapting to new environments and new tech.
“For me, web development is more than coding. It's a canvas with a blank page and I am the artist to paint it with colors of coding”.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now