New microcontrollers become available every year and old ones become redundant. The one thing that has stayed the same is the embedded C programming language used to program these microcontrollers. If you would like to learn this standard language to program microcontrollers, then this course is for you!
This course is for Absolute Beginners who want to learn the basics of Embedded C programming but not having C programming experience.
Courses are like music. Everyone has their own taste and it's not always for everyone.
Features of this course:
No programming experience is necessary.
Ideal for electronic hobbyists, students who want to learn the C programming language in an embedded environment.
Learn how to download and use the Embedded C programming tool.
Learn steps by step process to burn/embed a program in the microcontroller.
Download sample programs.
What Will I Get ?
- Embedded C program structure
- Introduction to Microcntroller
- Programming of micocontroller using embedded c
- Steps to burn/embed a program in the microcontroller
- Programming in KEIL IDE software
- Circuit simulation using PROTEUS Simulation Software
- FLASH MAGIC for programming flash based microcontrollers
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies