Do you want to realize the mysterious Chinese medicine?
Someone thinks that Chinese medicine is very difficult and unscientific.
In fact, Chinese medicine is not only scientific but also effective.
Even though the nouns in Chinese medicine are difficult.
Dr. Kao will lead you to realize them easily.
Just listen, memorize, and ask questions.
There are 10 chapters in this course:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Yin-Yang and Five Elements
- Chapter 3 The Zang-Fu theory
- Chapter 4 Essence, Qi, Blood, and Body Fluids
- Chapter 5 The Meridians and Collaterals System
- Chapter 6 Constitution Theory
- Chapter 7 Etiology
- Chapter 8 Occurrence of Disease
- Chapter 9 Pathological Mechanism
- Chapter 10 Principles for Prevention and Treatment
After you finish them, you can learn about basic concept of the herbs, formulas, and diagnosis of Chinese medicine.
Everyone can learn about Chinese medicine, especially medical students, TCM students, physicians, or medical doctors.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Basic theory of Chinese Medicine
- Qi and blood
- Acupuncture Points
- Yin-Yang theory
- Five elements theory
- Theory of organs in Chinese Medicine
- Essence and Body Fluids
- Constitution theory
- Occurrence of Disease
- Five Internal Evils