This is a very professionally useful course which will stand me in good stead as a Project Manager handling web based applications. Thank you, Syed !
AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass
Build a complete DevOps CI/CD pipeline with AWS CodePipeline by deploying several web applications using AWS CodeStar
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -5.5 hours
In the world of DevOps automation and Auto Devops, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise grade applications has become a challenge!
AWS codepipeline along with CI/CD forms a robust solution and serves as a powerful combination, and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
Are you or your company is facing challenges with enterprise app deployment or would like to learn how to automate software delivery using DevOps best practices with AWS CodeStar, AWS Codepipeline, AWS Codecommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS Codedeploy, and AWS Beanstalk? Look no further - AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application.
Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? And want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to AWS CodePipeline: DevOps CI/CD Masterclass course - A specialized course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DevOps professionals and solution architects
- Intermediate and advanced users will learn tips and techniques in building a CI/CD pipeline with AWS Codepipline
- Project managers will learn how to manage the DevOps AWS Codepipeline.
What will you learn in this course:
- Build complete DevOps Pipeline with AWS CodePipeline
- Master AWS Codestar and learn to use Powershell with AWS
- Deploy PHP, JAVA, and Python Web Applications using AWS Cloudformation and Elastic Beanstalk
- Learn DevOps fundamentals, principles, and best practices
- Be able to work with Ecplise IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Create branches within IDE and commit changes
- Learn AWS CLI and commands using command prompt
- Learn AWS Code Commit, AWS Codedeploy, and work with repositories
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- AWS account is required - You would need a credit card to use the FREE Tier account
- Have some knowledge of DevOps
- Basic knowledge of AWS services is desireable
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desireable
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:38 02:38
- Student Learning Contest
- What You Need To Know 04:16 04:16
- Create a Billing Alert 05:25 05:25
- *NEW* AWS Management Console *UPDATED* Lecture 04:11 04:11
AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) & Softwares
AWS Codestar Deep Dive
End-To-End Java Web Application EBS Project
AWS CloudFormation & Stack
PHP Project - Deploying New Web Application
Bonus & Resources
Hello, my name is Syed Raza, CEO of ClayDesk E-Learning and I am passionate about teaching valuable skills to students who are motivated to learn! My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career.
Over the last 20 years, I have acquired valuable skill sand experience that allow me to provide you with great learning experience. I have numerous technical IT and developer certifications (MCSE+I, MCT, CCNA—including a PhD Management—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from IT to Project Management.
DevOps Engineer building AWS pipelines using CodeStar and CodeCommitt
Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Convolutional networks, and data science concepts
Of course, as my student, you are my #1 priority. All of my courses are designed to cater to ensure wide variety of audience. For example, if something remains unclear to you, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify and provide answers to your questions. This is to ensure you learn better and retain the knowledge. My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now