AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS, Cloud Practitioner, AWS EC2
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
AWS Cloud Practitioners is designed to provide students with an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts; AWS core services; and the pricing, security, architecture, and support for these core services.
This course helps students prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam 2022. This course is taught through educator-led training, online activities, demonstrations, hands-on supervised labs, digital videos, and knowledge checks.
What will you learn in this course:
- Define the AWS Cloud
- Explain the AWS pricing philosophy
- Identify the global infrastructure components of AWS
- Describe the security and compliance measures of the AWS Cloud, including AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) by using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Demonstrate when to use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Differentiate between Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), and Amazon Simple Storage Service Glacier (Amazon S3 Glacier)
- Demonstrate when to use AWS database services, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Aurora
- Explain the architectural principles of the AWS Cloud
- Explore key concepts related to Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- General Required Knowledge
- IT technical knowledge
- IT business knowledge
- Preferred Knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Cloud Concepts Overview
- Cloud Concepts Overview 14:36 14:36
Cloud Economics and Billing
AWS Global Infrastructure Overview
AWS Cloud Security
Networking and Content Delivery
Dr. Basel Magableh is certified AWS Instructor, Cloud Practitioner, Solution Architect, Developer and Educator. Dr. Magableh helped hundreds and thousands of students to work professionally in AWS and to be certified cloud professionals. Dr. Magableh runs one of the largest AWS Academy in Europe. Dr. Magableh is a certified instructor by AWS to teach and train AWS courses.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now