AWS Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 Crash Course
Learn the basics of Amazon Web Services, and make the first step to pass the initial AWS exam, the AWS Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will introduce you to the basics of Amazon Web Services, the biggest and fastest-growing cloud company.
AWS is a hot topic today and will continue to be so in the future. If you are afraid of its complexity, like most people are, you shouldn't be: I will explain in very simple terms the basics of all you need to know about AWS to start learning the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam.
We will go through the very start of the AWS; then go through an overview description of various AWS services, so that you are aware of their existence. More details will be given about the core AWS services, and we should also go a bit deeper into the topics that are very important: security and billing.
What will you learn in this course:
- Basic cloud terminology and its advantages compared to on-site hardware and software
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Learning about security in AWS cloud
- Learning about different ways to interact with AWS services
- Getting to know AWS compute, storage, network and database services
- Learning pricing and billing management in AWS
- Learning where to find documentation
- Learning how to get support from AWS
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- Web browser / mobile device for watching videos
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X for interaction
- Web browser
- SSH client
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- The Instructor 01:57 01:57
- Prerequisites 01:08 01:08
- Course Description 01:15 01:15
Security and Compliance
Billing and Support
my name is Jasenko Krejić, I live in beautiful town of Banjaluka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I am a master of telecommunications. Since I finished university, I have been working with computer systems. Ten years ago I had my first encounter with Linux, and fell in love with it because it's open-source philosophy and architecture. I work in an enterprise-level company, but I always try to stay ahead and do various other projects, and learn new technologies.
Part of learning is sharing knowledge-I consider it a part of my learning path. I hope that in my courses, I have aggregated my knowledge, explained the material as simple as possible, and that I have sparked your curiosity by the questions I always put at the end of the lesson.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now