AutoCAD Programming Using C#.NET - Beginner Course
This is your ultimate guide to learning C# programming in AutoCAD.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course will guide you in every step to learn how to develop AutoCAD Plugins using C# and AutoCAD .NET API. If you don't have C# knowledge, I have created a separate section to learn C# fundamentals.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn and understand Fundamentals of C# Programming
- Understand .NET Framework and learn Visual Studio IDE 2017
- Learn and Understand AutoCAD .NET API structure
- Learn how to create your own AutoCAD Plugins
- Manipulate AutoCAD Objects using C#
- Create AutoCAD objects using C#
- Learn how to use Selection Sets and Filters using C#
- Develop 2 different projects: 1) Create your own Drawing TitleBlocks for different Paper Sizes through code 2) Create an Audit Program to count different entities in the drawing
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Programming knowledge is advantageous but not necessary as we will go through the basics of C# Programming
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Course Outline and Introduction
- Course Outline 03:23 03:23
- Introduction 00:32 00:32
- Who is this course for? 00:50 00:50
- What Will I Learn from this Course? 00:59 00:59
- What is CSharp? 01:19 01:19
- What is AutoCAD .NET API? 01:08 01:08
- What are the advantages of programming in AutoCAD .NET API? 01:29 01:29
.Net Framework and Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
Exploring AutoCAD .NET API
Creating AutoCAD Objects using AutoCAD .NET API
Manipulate AutoCAD Objects
Exploring AutoCAD Dictionaries (Layers, LineTypes, TextStyles)
User Input Functions
Selection Sets and Filters
Developing Title Block Project - Hands On!
Arnold HiguitSr. Software Developer
A Sr. Software Developer and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) and Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD) with extensive knowledge on different technology in different industries.
I have worked on several companies ranging from Architectural, Engineering & Construction, Utilities, Marketing, Telecommunications, and now in Financial Corporation.
I have been exposed to many different Technologies and Frameworks and Programming Languages. Developing applications using C#, Java, AutoLISP, VB/VBA, GIS and CAD Applications. I also worked on many different Enterprise Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now