Welcome to this course.
You will learn what's the particular working rule of Text to Speech Conversion with Arduino and begin using Human Voice without complex coding, you'll also learn what you'll do with it and the way to use it to enhance your own Arduino control algorithm by providing a voice option in your project and make it interact with users in an exceedingly more user-friendly way using simple codes with free software.
After this course, you'll be ready to Take Arduino to succeeding Level, and therefore the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind which will make your life easier since all connections and coding are explained thoroughly.
I'm sure that this course will take you Arduino Projects to future level and open your mind to new possibilities.
Arduino or an Arduino clone board, or you can make your own custom Arduino board.
Amplifier Circuit (Explained with full details inside the course)
Arduino IDE (FREE)
Text to Speech Library (FREE)
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning More about Text to Speech with Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning about using Voice in Control Projects
- Anyone looking for a new way to make a more interactive Arduino Projects
What Will I Get ?
- Move your Arduino Controlling to the Next level with Text to Speech
- Make your own Arduino Based Device that Sends Human Voice Output to users
- Learn Working Principle of Text to Speech Conversion
- Use different commands to initiate different voice actions on the Arduino side
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch