Applied Finance: Finance Principles
Learn The Fundamentals of Finance
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you interested in a career within in the world of finance?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Finance here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of corporate finance viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of Corporate Finance:
Finance and Free Market Economies – Learn Principles of Finance: Theory, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Interest Rates, Bonds and Annuities, Capital Market Theory - Risk & Return: Efficient Market Hypothesis, Security Market Line and Portfolio Theory.
Corporate Finance – Learn Optimal Capital Structure – Debt vs. Equity, Optimal Capital Structure - Debt vs. Equity, Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) and Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC).
Financial Leverage and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) – Learn Company Stock Valuations, Valuation (Enterprises / Companies / Project), DCF Method - Company Enterprise Value and Common Stock Valuation.
Option Valuation: Fundamentals vs. Technical Analysis – Learn Option Valuation: Fundamentals vs. Technical Analysis, Cost, Price, Rates and Dividends, Cost, Price, Rates and Dividends, Moving Averages and the Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis.
Financial Forecasting – Learn Regression, Correlation and Covariance, Time Series Analysis- Congregation and Random Walk, Time Series Analysis- Congregation and Random Walk, Econometrics Tools - Seasonality, Smoothing and Errors and Qualitative Methods - Survey, Research and Delphi
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the financial knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future financial direction through applying modern financial thought
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What will you learn in this course:
- This course will equip you with the understanding and ability to apply concepts of time value of money, present value, future value, discounted cash flows and other basic principles of finance
- In this course you will learn the the fundamentals of corporate finance viewed from the perspective of the business manager. It aims at imparting students with a managerial and analytical level understanding on topics such as time value of money, present
- This course will also covers company enterprise valuation method, stock valuation, fundamental and technical analysis, option valuation and pricing- numerical and Black-Scholes, financial forecasting, co-integration, random walk, seasonality, smoothing an
- In this course you will learn how to calculate and interpret NPV, IRR, Pay Back Period, and Profitability Index to evaluate projects.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader.
- Computer with an Internet connection.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Finance and Free Market Economies
- Lecture 1.1: Finance and Free Market Economies 02:15 02:15
- Lecture 1.2: Principles of Finance - Theory (Part 1) 03:44 03:44
- Lecture 1.3: Principles of Finance - Theory (Part 2) 01:47 01:47
- Lecture 1.4: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) 01:16 01:16
- Lecture 1.5: Interest Rates, Bonds and Annuities 03:06 03:06
- Lecture 1.6: Bonds 02:42 02:42
- Lecture 1.7: Bond Duration 02:02 02:02
- Lecture 1.8: Capital Market Theory - Risk & Return: Efficient Market Hypothesis 02:42 02:42
- Lecture 1.9: Security Market Line - Risk & Return 03:48 03:48
- Lecture 1.10: Security Market Line 01:41 01:41
- Lecture 1.11: Capital Asset Pricing Model 01:15 01:15
- Lecture 1.12: Portfolio Theory 02:51 02:51
Company Stock Valuation and Derivatives
Option Valuation: Fundamentals vs. Technical Analysis
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now