Applied Economics: Economics Made Easy
Learn the Principle of Economics
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you interested in a career within in the world of Economics?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of economics here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamental principles of economic theories, models and tools employed by the Government, industry firms and other stakeholders to manage the economy. We will study the five main areas of Corporate Finance:
General Concepts and Microeconomics – Learn Principles of Economics: Definition and Foundations, Macro and Microeconomics, Demand and Supply Analysis, Demand and Supply Analysis, Demand and Supply Analysis, Elasticity as well as Monopoly and Oligopoly
Macroeconomics – Learn Macroeconomics vs Microeconomics, Aggregated Demand and Supply, Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Economic Growth, Employment and Inflation
Economic Policies and Natural Market Failure – Learn Economic Policies, The Transition of Monetary Policy to the Economy, Fiscal Policy, Market Failures and Externalities
Exchange Rates and Trade Barriers – Learn Exchange Rates and Trade Barriers, Interest Rates, Tariffs, Taxation and Deadweight Loss
Sub-branches of Economics – Learn Financial Economics, International Economics, Transaction Cost, Labour Economics, Environmental Economics and Energy Economics
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the economic knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future direction through applying modern economic thought.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our Applied Economics training today.
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will be introduced to the fundamental principles of economic theories, models and tools employed by the Government, firms and other stakeholders to manage the economy.
- In this course you will examine examines various micro and macroeconomics topics, including demand and supply model, cost of production, resource allocation, market structures and market failures, macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, economic growth, inf
- In this course you will also learn how to analyse the labour market, financial market and global economic issues such as financial and other crises.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
- A computer installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Internet Connection
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
General Concepts and Microeconomics
- Lecture 1.1: Definition of 'Economy' and 'Economics' 03:48 03:48
- Lecture 1.2: Economics - Theoretical Foundations 00:40 00:40
- Lecture 1.3: Macro and Microeconomics 00:47 00:47
- Lecture 1.4: Microeconomics / Demand and Supply Analysis 03:03 03:03
- Lecture 1.5: The Law and Time of Supply 01:08 01:08
- Lecture 1.6: Equilibrium 01:06 01:06
- Lecture 1.7: Disequilibrium 01:50 01:50
- Lecture 1.8: Elasticity and Market Efficiency 02:03 02:03
- Lecture 1.9: Elasticity 02:39 02:39
- Lecture 1.10: Factors Affecting Demand Elasticity 03:28 03:28
- Lecture 1.11: Total and Marginal Revenue 03:28 03:28
- Lecture 1.12: Market Structure / Competitive Market 03:04 03:04
- Lecture 1.13: Monopoly 05:15 05:15
- Lecture 1.14: Monopoly and Efficient and Monopolistic Competition 02:49 02:49
- Lecture 1.15: Oligopoly and Monopoly 04:44 04:44
- Lecture 1.16: Monopsony in the Real World 01:29 01:29
Economic Policies and Natural Market Failure
Exchange Rate and Trade Barriers
Sub-branches of Economics
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now