Amazon VPC Mastery for AWS Certificate Training
A deeper understanding of VPC is MUST for any AWS professional!!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learning AWS VPC would be your stepping stone into AWS career. A good understanding of the VPC and it's components is a MUST going into any AWS certification!
You will learn to use "VPC wizard" to create VPCs quickly.
You will learn to create VPC with public and private subnets, security groups, NACLs & EC2 instances from scratch.
Create Internet Gateway
Create Subnets - Public & Private
Create Security Groups
Create Network ACLs
Create NAT Gateway
Create Bastion Host (a.k.a Jump Box)
Create VPC Peering.
Create VPC Components using AWS CLI
You have an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
Enroll & Start Learning!!!
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn about AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from scratch
- Learn to architect using various VPC components - Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table, NAT Gateway, Bastion Host, etc.
- Learn to implement security in VPC using Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Learn to create VPC using VPC Wizard
- Learn to build VPCs from scratch
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic understanding of Computer Networks
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Access to AWS (Free Tier or Paid)
- Most Important: *** Desire to Learn ***
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Overview 02:36 02:36
- To get best out of this course! 01:48 01:48
- I don't have MUCH TIME! 02:05 02:05
Project: Building a VPC from scratch
AWS CLI: Create VPC & It's Components
VPC Advanced Concepts
Get Ready! Challenges ahead!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now