All in one Adobe Photoshop- Beginner to Professional course
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -11 hours
The All-in-One Adobe Photoshop training course is just as the name implies- It's an all-round package. Not only does it contain a variety of project-based tutorials, it also has content for beginner-level, intermediate, and professionals in Photoshop. It was created to train beginner-level Photoshop users to become intermediate and professional users. It is broken down into 3 sections-
- The first section introduces beginners to Photoshop by teaching them how to set up a workspace, and create and open files in Photoshop. It also teaches beginners on how to use layers in Photoshop which is a very important concept of the software.
- The second section teaches with the aid of practical examples, how to use the different tools in Photoshop.
- The third section gives you real-life, hands-on graphic design projects to create such as Logo designs, Flyer/Poster designs, CD album cover designs, realistic facial retouching, and composite/photo manipulation.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- My teaching approach is fun, yet very thorough and at a very learnable pace.
- You will get just over 10 hours of videos created in a detailed step-by-step fashion with the reason behind each action explained.
- It progressively eases you into mastering Photoshop as it takes you from easy projects to intermediate and finally to professional projects.
- The videos tutorials are project based in nature so you will be well engaged while learning.
- Materials for each video tutorial is made available and the videos are downloadable.
- I am available to attend to any questions you might have during your design process.
- There are projects for all levels of graphic designers from beginner to professional.
At the end of this course, you will be able to comfortably and easily use Photoshop and it equips you to move on to create more challenging graphic works. There's is something in this course for graphic designers of various kinds- whether you are a newbie, freelancer, career based, design tutor etc.
What will you learn in this course:
At the end of this course, you will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to:
- Master the use of layers and layers styles
- Master the use of all the tools in Photoshop with practical examples
- Create different kinds of logos using shapes, straight lines, curves, silhouettes and hand sketch
- Create professional flyer and poster design
- Create professional CD album cover design
- Realistic facial retouching
- Classic compositing/photo manipulation design
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prior experience with Photoshop is required.
- Has Photoshop installed on your computer? I used Photoshop cc in the tutorials but Photoshop Cs6 will work very fine
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Welcome Remark 01:58 01:58
- 1.1 Creating a new and opening an existing document in Photoshop 16:11 16:11
- 1.2 Saving and exporting a file in Photoshop 19:21 19:21
- 1.3 Rotating & Resizing images 13:51 13:51
- 1.4 Layering in Photoshop 30:35 30:35
Learning all the tools in Photoshop
Creating real life Hands on Design Projects
Ochei Nonso PatrickGraphic/Presentation designer and ICT Trainer
As a lover of creativity, I express this in my ventures as a graphic/web/Presentation designer, Illustrator and ICT trainer. Almed with with my deftness in graphics design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel draw, web design using word press, Presentation design using PowerPoint and other office tools, I have been able to create IT solutions for numerous clients.
I am presently The ICT Trainer in an Academy called Capital Model City where I have trained numerous and currently training about 100 students in different levels on the use of graphic & office softwares to create real life projects.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now