Advanced Excel Tricks: Boost your Skills with Advanced Excel Tips for Power Users
Unlock the full potential and Advance in Excel with Advanced Tricks and Techniques.
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -6 hours
Do you want to learn the advanced Excel tricks used by the power users?
This course is all about learning the advanced Excel techniques you do not get taught in Excel classes provided by your organisation.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the most powerful formulas and functions in Excel, including multiple examples to demonstrate what makes them so mega AWESOME.
It also delves into advanced PivotTable, chart, and custom formatting tricks to take your skills to another planet.
Why learn from me?
I have been training business all around the world on how to get the most out of Excel for over 23 years.
Learning and teaching Excel is my passion. I am a full time Excel trainer and consultant, so every day I am in the thick of the action teaching others to master Excel.
I set up the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel 13+ years ago where I am lucky enough to have taught millions of people across the globe to increase their skills and overcome everyday real world Excel problems.
I am an Excel MVP and have published multiple best-selling books on Excel and Power BI.
You can download the exact files that I use in the course to follow along.
Your journey toward learning the advanced Excel tricks starts today.
What will you learn in this course:
What you’ll learn:
- The very best functions of Microsoft Excel including SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, COUNTIF, MOD and more in over 50 examples that others do not teach.
- Advanced Excel charting techniques to create interactive and visually powerful charts.
- Deep PivotTable settings and features to have them working exactly as you need.
- Awesome custom formatting techniques for stunning visuals and learn why it can be better than Conditional Formatting.
- Mega useful Excel tricks you can perform with day-to-day Excel features to supercharge your productivity.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You have a good working knowledge of Excel. You know how to use staple features such as PivotTables, basic formulas and to create Excel charts.
- Any version of Excel can be used. The lessons will state if a specific version of Excel is needed for that technique.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction and What to Expect
- Course Files - Download these Files First to Follow Along
Neat Tricks to Supercharge your Productivity
Using Wildcards with Formulas
The Awesome SUMPRODUCT Function - The Swiss Army Knife of Functions
Advanced PivotTable Tricks
The Hidden Power of the MOD Function
The Magic of the INDIRECT Function
The Incredible INDEX Function
COUNTIF Function - A Mega Useful Excel Function
Introducing Custom Number Formatting
Advanced Custom Formatting Examples that Users did not know was Possible
Advanced Chart Tricks for Dynamic Interactive Charts
Alan MurrayComputergaga | Author | Microsoft MVP
Alan Murray is an Excel and Power BI trainer for more than 22 years and is best known for his Computergaga blog and YouTube channel. The Computergaga YouTube channel has more than 640 videos and over 45 million views.
He is the author of the 'Advanced Excel Formulas' and 'Advanced Excel Success' books published by Apress. These books provide the skills for Excel users to be the guru of their workplace.
Alan is a Microsoft MVP. This is an award given to exceptional community leaders for their technical expertise, positive influence on those around them and commitment to solving real world challenges.
He organizes a free monthly Excel meetup in London where anyone can come learn Excel and power BI, chat, and enjoy each other’s company.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now