Adobe XD for Web Design: Essential Principles for UI and UX
Learn responsive web design, UI, and UX principles, prepare the design for coding, increasing sales via a great design
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in web design: from beginners to professionals, from designers to coders, from business owners to someone who is looking to start a new career or earn some money—with or without any previous experience.
What will you learn in this course:
- Design modern websites in Adobe XD
- Learn the principles of UI and UX
- Create beautiful designs for real companies
- Learn how to prepare a design for coding
- Essential exercises that will teach you how to work like a professional
- How to prepare the design for coding
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You will just need Adobe XD; it’s a free design program from Adobe.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Getting Started with Web Design
- Introduction 02:21 02:21
- Quick Answers to Popular Questions 03:23 03:23
- Web design - What You Need to Know 06:29 06:29
- How to Select Layers like a Professional Designer 06:39 06:39
- Exercise: Practice Your Selecting 06:00 06:00
- Here's what Coders Do with Our Designs 04:55 04:55
- Exercise: Test Your Skills and Attention to Detail 02:11 02:11
- Solving the Previous Exercise 05:25 05:25
- The Three Keys to Becoming a Great Web Designer 07:14 07:14
Our First Complete Responsive Website Design Project
How to Create Interior Pages
How to Create a Responsive Design
Responsive Design for Interior Pages
Prepare the Design for Coding
The First Key to Becoming a Great Web Designer
The Second Key to Becoming a Great Web Designer
The Third Key to Becoming a Great Web Designer
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now